• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats the most relaxing song in your mind?

Storok

670 blp
Here's the one I think is most relaxing

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable

The bestest most relaxing song, is in my opinion, the one that replenishes your heart :3

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
It is a LONG list of chill songs in my head, it's my primary jam after all.
Atm listening to Walking on a Flashlight Beam by Lunatic Soul.
55:34 onwards

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Brian Eno, Golden Hours from Another Green World.

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
Claire de la Lune by Debussy
(No YT link cuz... real-life issues)

Classical is nice in my opinion.

Traven V

Luna-tic.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
If speaking strictly about the songs, then "Falling" by Julee Cruise (y'know, that Twin Peaks theme). If music in general, than "Rhubarb" and "Stone in Focus" by Aphex Twin - you really can't get more calm and relaxing than that, just dare to try.

G

Glider

If speaking strictly about the songs, then "Falling" by Julee Cruise (y'know, that Twin Peaks theme). If music in general, than "Rhubarb" and "Stone in Focus" by Aphex Twin - you really can't get more calm and relaxing than that, just dare to try.
Man, Julee Cruise is fucking best!

ShamonCornell

Can't find a good youtube link of a vocal version, but "Mist Covered Mountains of Home" is a warm blanket I wrap myself up in, from time to time, along with "A Health to the Company", and a few other traditional tunes. What? I can't be all metal, all the time! Also, some other (non-metal) stuff I'll chill with:

Chrono Cross: "Another World".
Yasunori Mitsuda "Creid" (rom his celtic arrangement of the Xenogears soundtrack)
VNV Nation, "Endless Skies"

Blu-wolf

Blu-ray howl!
John Barry - Hand Fed Jerky from Dances With Wolves

Combines both the flute and violin theme he wrote for Two Socks in the movie. :) This could put you to sleep.

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Gonna be a weeaboo here and say that my most calming song has to be Fragments of a Dream

Alternatively

Oh fuck I found the song

Jeff Defty - Vanish Into Blue; can't find it on youtube and it's not that shit Jazz cover.
www.northpacificmusic.com: Jeff Defty - Vanish into Blue

Only site I can find with a sample of it

Other good shit by him

Last edited: