• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's the scariest nightmare you've had?

S

Saylor

I had a nightmare last night where I was a manager of a dollar general and I had to give an interview to Bill Clinton and he started talking to me and all I could think about was how funny his voice sounded.

OakenheelTheWolf

When i was like nine i had this recurring dream where this lady tempted me inside a huge carnival-like house filled with fun things to do. It was on a deserted road in the desert. My sister, myself, and a lot of other strangers about my age were playing for like an hour. Then one of the kids went to the bathroom and didn't come back. They lady said not to worry about it and she just closed the doors. The house had no windows, or doors with glass. Then one by one the kids just started disappearing inside the house, until my sister, myself, and like five other kids were left. We started getting worried and went to the door to get out. Then it turned pitch black, there were faint screams in the backround, and the lady appeared in front of us. The lights turned on and she said to not go, but to stay. We had no choice, her being much bigger than us, and we went back. Then we went into the bathroom, (idk y) and there were stalls for some reason. The bathroom was HUGE and then it turned pitch black again. We heard more distant screams and then land strider-type monsters chased us out. They had masks and were a shaggy very dark brown color. We were pretty scared at that point and ran to the end of the building (or so we thought). Then we found an exit and ran torwards it. We never got any closer. Then, it turned pitch black once again and those land strider guys circled us. Then it turned pitch black AGAIN and we were teleported to a small room. There were scary demon voices chanting "don't go! Don't go! Its fun here!" Then it turned pitch black yet another time and we were teleported back. The lady showed up and asked why we were trying to leave. We didnt answer, and she dissapeared. Then we found an unlocked door and opened it. Inside there were tons of taken toys, including our posessions. We found our posessions, took them, and started torwards the door. Then that creepy lad showed up again and her mouth opened up showing hundreds of shark like teeth and two four ft. tounges. She screamed "THATS MINE" in like a banchee screech and took them. The kids started dissapearing one by one until all that was left was my sister and i. She screamed "YOU WILL PAY" jumped at us and thats where it ended. I had a VERY vivid imagination as a youngun and actually imagined friends for myself. This seemed real for me, and i was scared half to death!

Last edited:

Lexiand

Werewolf
when I was little I keep haveing those dream in a dream in a dream

And most of those dreams are usually filled with monsters that were really scary to me.

One of them tried to drag me to a portal or something.

Beatle9

Asexual coywolf and amateur writer.
When i was like nine i had this recurring dream where this lady tempted me inside a huge carnival-like house filled with fun things to do. It was on a deserted road in the desert. My sister, myself, and a lot of other strangers about my age were playing for like an hour. Then one of the kids went to the bathroom and didn't come back. They lady said not to worry about it and she just closed the doors. The house had no windows, or doors with glass. Then one by one the kids just started disappearing inside the house, until my sister, myself, and like five other kids were left. We started getting worried and went to the door to get out. Then it turned pitch black, there were faint screams in the backround, and the lady appeared in front of us. The lights turned on and she said to not go, but to stay. We had no choice, her being much bigger than us, and we went back. Then we went into the bathroom, (idk y) and there were stalls for some reason. The bathroom was HUGE and then it turned pitch black again. We heard more distant screams and then land strider-type monsters chased us out. They had masks and were a shaggy very dark brown color. We were pretty scared at that point and ran to the end of the building (or so we thought). Then we found an exit and ran torwards it. We never got any closer. Then, it turned pitch black once again and those land strider guys circled us. Then it turned pitch black AGAIN and we were teleported to a small room. There were scary demon voices chanting "don't go! Don't go! Its fun here!" Then it turned pitch black yet another time and we were teleported back. The lady showed up and asked why we were trying to leave. We didnt answer, and she dissapeared. Then we found an unlocked door and opened it. Inside there were tons of taken toys, including our posessions. We found our posessions, took them, and started torwards the door. Then that creepy lad showed up again and her mouth opened up showing hundreds of shark like teeth and two four ft. tounges. She screamed "THATS MINE" in like a banchee screech and took them. The kids started dissapearing one by one until all that was left was my sister and i. She screamed "YOU WILL PAY" jumped at us and thats where it ended. I had a VERY vivid imagination as a youngun and actually imagined friends for myself. This seemed real for me, and i was scared half to death!
Holy crap! You should write a short story about that!

Sivath

ㅇㅅㅇ
This one didn't really scare me, it was actually kinda fun.
But when I tell people that, they look at me like I'm one fucked up masochist for thinking that.

I was a 11 year old kid in my dream, and me and my friend went in to an old, habitable looking house to play board games.
We thought it was his uncle's house, not a witch house.
The witch, stout and ugly with green blisters all over, captured us. And when I came to, I was hanging upside down on a playground monkey bar with my friend next to me, dead, his entrails trailing the ground.
The witch was in front of me, and she cut my belly open, took out my entrails, and started stuffing them into my mouth.
I escaped by transferring my consciousness into an ugly albatross that had sat nearby.
I watched my former body go limp as the witch cackled, and flew away.

CrazyDragon

Canadian Dragon
I don't know why, but I have a frequent dream where my teeth fall out.
At first it starts as one loose tooth and it falls out painlessly then the rest start to go as well, but it's not just the teeth I have and then it's over, it's a perpetual thing where it just keeps going. I end up trying to spit or keep my mouth open as it keeps filling with all these teeth.

It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but it feels very real and disturbing every time.

Beatle9

Asexual coywolf and amateur writer.
I don't know why, but I have a frequent dream where my teeth fall out.
At first it starts as one loose tooth and it falls out painlessly then the rest start to go as well, but it's not just the teeth I have and then it's over, it's a perpetual thing where it just keeps going. I end up trying to spit or keep my mouth open as it keeps filling with all these teeth.

It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but it feels very real and disturbing every time.
I had a weird dream once where one of my front teeth was growing hair.