• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's the stpuidist thing you've ever done when drunk?

makmakmob

I just figured I'd make and idiot thread to counter the little bud of intelligence I've seen growing around here lately.

Well, do tell.

SnowFox

Carried on drinking until I was almost blind.

Oh goddess... umm... oh geeze... I don't actually remember what I did but I sprained my ankle and cut open my knee and stole a bunch of fancy silverware, napkins and plates from my cousin's wedding.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
I don't drink, so I usually sit in the corner and weep bitter tears of anguish.

Then I go and stick the cat in the oven and have it in a sandwich.

makmakmob

I don't drink, so I usually sit in the corner and weep bitter tears of anguish.

Then I go and stick the cat in the oven and have it in a sandwich.

I tried reading this post in a Frankie Boyle voice and almost fell off my chair.

SnowFox

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Joined FAF.

Teco

Informal Formalist
Got myself molested.

Last time I drink with guys.

Those guys need punched in their damaged brains.

On another note. I havent done anything stupid while drunk because I dont get that messed up, however my, i think straight, friend tried to seduce me into his bed for a good 10 minutes while I quietly laughed... only before I had to pick him up off his stairs while he shouted, "IM SO BISEXUAL RIGHT NOW"

Grimfang

Kinda sorta stabbed my friend in the face.

I hope he's okay. I can kind of relate since one of my buddies cut my wrist open. I still hold that against him today. It really sucks to try telling that story to people, and I can just tell they're thinking "Oh, suuuuure~".

And I threw up in a 7-11 bathroom once. Classy, I know.

.. that was a long time ago, by the way.

Kanin

B is for Bull****