• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's the stpuidist thing you've ever done when drunk?

ForestFox91

can't dance
I sucked this one guy's dick.
Was it good or bad? Is the question, because it could've been an attractive guy, or some fat herpes infested douchebag.

J

Jelly

He was extremely attractive.
But I'm not gay.

Sorry, L_B. :C:C:C:C:C
If it makes you feel any better, I had to spend the entire next day awkwardly hanging out with him while unbelievably hungover. :DDDDDDDDDDD
(It was hell.)

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I have yet to doing anything stupid while drunk because I don't drink. :cool:

But I've done a lot of stupid things anyway. :p

Irreverent

If it makes you feel any better, I had to spend the entire next day awkwardly hanging out with him while unbelievably hungover. :DDDDDDDDDDD
(It was hell.)

This is a condition I call....."Too much Tequila, or not quite enough." Less Tequila and you wouldn't have tried, more Tequila and you would have been unable to try. Bin there, done that, blown-chunks.*

*CDN euphemism for binge-drinking induced puking.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I don't drink that much to do stupid shit like that.

alicewater

F*ck you, that's my name
All this talk of drinking makes me want a shot of Tequila.

Anyone got any handy? ^_^

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I jumped off my friends roof to get to his phone before it stopped ringing, passed out in my friends front yard, crashed a bike, said something really fucked up to this fat chick, tbagged some assholes girlfriend and watched him freak out and get tackled by 4 people, got into many fights with my best friend for no reason whatsoever, and caught my friends hair on fire. I've done plenty more stupid things while intoxicated but I'd rather not list the really humiliating stuff. Lets just say I'm glad I don't drink anymore.

S

Sinister Exaggerator

Free-improv feedback jam at the open mic coffee house.

God, the owner was so angry.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Free-improv feedback jam at the open mic coffee house.

God, the owner was so angry.

I got pulled off stage at a karioke thing for screaming in the mic. They tried to make me pay for it and I well...kinda ran out and dissapeared. lol Never knew mics could get ruined by load noises till then. XD

greg-the-fox

I've only been drunk once, with my friends. I ended up throwing up in the bathroom (I later learned I was forced to throw up, to prevent alcohol poisoning) and I was pretty much passed out on the floor for over 3 hours. Since I drank a lot of water though I had no hangover the next day, and woke up at 9 am after 6 hours of sleep and somehow felt great. (which is weird as hell as I love sleeping) Oh, and it was around 4 or 5 shots, I'm a complete lightweight (118 lbs)

Consequently I am now apparently a risk factor and not allowed near the stuff >> or at least severely restricted. I've only had one shot since then... my friends are my only source of alcohol lol but it's okay, I'm not a huge fan of it I guess, never got properly drunk it all happened too fast and kind of ruined it for me.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
This is easy: had more to drink.

That's how you wake up in a hospital... or in jail... or not at all. NOT a nice way to end the evening.

S

Sinister Exaggerator

I got pulled off stage at a karioke thing for screaming in the mic. They tried to make me pay for it and I well...kinda ran out and dissapeared. lol Never knew mics could get ruined by load noises till then. XD

Dunno, man. That mic was probably consistently misused and on the verge of death.

I have used even the lowest quality microphones to pick up every loud goddamn sound under the sun and haven't broken one yet. Calling bullshit. :(

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Dunno, man. That mic was probably consistently misused and on the verge of death.

I have used even the lowest quality microphones to pick up every loud goddamn sound under the sun and haven't broken one yet. Calling bullshit. :(

It was all the folky kids playing acoustic guitar and shouting like Jeff Mangum I bet.

Sinister South Paw

Eggs and bacon
Pissed on my friends couch. It was funny...he didn't notice till he sat in it.

Madness

Surfing my way to victory!
I passed out on my friends new Bed before throwing up on it about an hour later.

Greyblade

This entire thread is just one great big reminder of the reasons I don't drink. =)
Done plenty of stupid shit sober though.
Including almost shorting out the microwave by putting a carrot covered in aloe gel in to warm it up.

Don't ask.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
This entire thread is just one great big reminder of the reasons I don't drink. =)
Done plenty of stupid shit sober though.
Including almost shorting out the microwave by putting a carrot covered in aloe gel in to warm it up.

Don't ask.

Eww, bad thoughts!

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Opened my heart out to somebody, having a one-night stand and not long after I moved away before I managed to get to the mindset I'm at now, I wish I had his email...I'll never talk to him again, and I didn't want it to be that way....

Oh, you guys want funny things, I got into a snowball fight with this massive party (all in good fun) and it lasted for hours until we broke a window. Canada, the only place where you can get totally drunk and toss a snowball at somebody else loaded drunk, only for it to erupt in gigantic winter twilight fun.

Last edited: