• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

whats the worst gift you've ever recieved?

ScaredToBreathe

Special Snowflake
I only have one aunt, and she is known for especially horrible/cheap gifts despite being sorta kinda wealthy.
Last year my mom and I spent a really long time putting together this "movie night" themed present for her and her family with all sorts of stuff in it (candy, popcorn, a blanket and of course, movies). This stuff, I might add, was in addition to the individual toy sets we had gotten her two kids.
She got my entire family one thing: a mason jar containing a stick with some christmas lights glued to it, meant to be, as she described it, "a magical jar of fireflies".

The year before she got me a hardcover copy of Twilight that she had clearly gotten at a yard sale (still had half of the $2 sticker on the front corner).

I only have one aunt, and she is known for especially horrible/cheap gifts despite being sorta kinda wealthy.
Last year my mom and I spent a really long time putting together this "movie night" themed present for her and her family with all sorts of stuff in it (candy, popcorn, a blanket and of course, movies). This stuff, I might add, was in addition to the individual toy sets we had gotten her two kids.
She got my entire family one thing: a mason jar containing a stick with some christmas lights glued to it, meant to be, as she described it, "a magical jar of fireflies".

The year before she got me a hardcover copy of Twilight that she had clearly gotten at a yard sale (still had half of the $2 sticker on the front corner).

If she doesn't give good shit then don't do shit for her!

meh_is_all

I→U

This is why mundanes annoy me. I mean u should of confronted her. Oh but I love Jacob black.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Wake up at my birthday, HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR CAT DIED DURING THE NIGHT!

I was eight, yay fun times.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
My sister got me Zelda Skyward Sword last Christmas. Say what you want. I hate that game.
I got Other M last Christmas.

And Other M is much worser then Skyward Sword.

BloodBride

An ex of mine got me a suit for my birthday once.
A freakin' suit.
Look at my icon. That's me there. Do I look like I'd ever WANT to wear a suit?

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
An ex of mine got me a suit for my birthday once.
A freakin' suit.
Look at my icon. That's me there. Do I look like I'd ever WANT to wear a suit?

Was that your expression when your ex gave it to you? It seems a bit miffed (or destracted). I do hear those can be expensive though. Shame they didn't check with you first.

@Meh, dude you're all over this thread tonight aren't ya? lol

Judge Spear

I got Other M last Christmas.

And Other M is much worser then Skyward Sword.

Though Other M is shit, I feel personally, SS is worse because of how bad I was let down. All the promises at E3 and the bullshit PR. All the hype. That fact that Nintendo made this themselves as opposed to Team Boobi-I mean Team Ninja making Other M and it was an even bigger disappointment to me than Sonic 06.

What I will never understand is what power possessed me to 100% both...

meh_is_all

I→U
Was that your expression when your ex gave it to you? It seems a bit miffed (or destracted). I do hear those can be expensive though. Shame they didn't check with you first.

@Meh, dude you're all over this thread tonight aren't ya? lol
Yeah, I'm just Bored. Besides it's my thread.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
*scrolls up* Bless my nippers, it is!!! Carry on then...

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I read 'nippers' as something else, lol. Damn itouch and it's tiny font.

Magick

Posing school graduate
I read 'itouch' and 'tiny font' wrong. Damn internet and my mind :3

Magenta Stormcrow

Birthday present. My other half gave me an exspensive state of the art super espresso coffee machine… thing.

I’m allergic to coffee.