• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's the worst possible situation you can think of?

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
As the title says.

I'd say for me,being stuck during the Apocalypse with nothing to eat or drink besides Spaghetti-o's and flavored water.

Gharn

im terrified of the concept of a zombie apocalypse even though it probably wont ever happen. zombies just give me the creeps... they just wont stop...

Notkastar

Notka- What?
im terrified of the concept of a zombie apocalypse even though it probably wont ever happen. zombies just give me the creeps... they just wont stop...

Yeah the thing about it is that if something like that did happen I'm sure it would be over as soon as it started. I think the people you have to fear most in a scenario like that are regular people because there would just be loads of people on the streets with guns a baseball bats wanting to be the hero if your know what I'm saying. Beating up anyone who "looks" like a zombie. ~ ~)

Gharn

Yeah the thing about it is that if something like that did happen I'm sure it would be over as soon as it started. I think the people you have to fear most in a scenario like that are regular people because there would just be loads of people on the streets with guns a baseball bats wanting to be the hero if your know what I'm saying. Beating up anyone who "looks" like a zombie. ~ ~)
plus i live in london so the chance of zombie related death increases considerably, thats the point where i strap lawnmowers to the front of my car and just go for it.

Notkastar

Notka- What?
plus i live in london so the chance of zombie related death increases considerably, thats the point where i strap lawnmowers to the front of my car and just go for it.

Dude that's my point lol X)
The Zombies would be dead in a matter of days seeing that their un-armed and we're armed to the teeth with Guns, knifes and Staffs of Wisdom! (Baseball and Cricket bats) All that's gonna be is a bunch of murderous patrolling the street beating up homeless people. Now that really horror story right there ~ ~)

ZacAttackk

professional procrastinator
When you're in the bathroom
at a friends house
and there is no paper
and the bathroom is incredibly long so they have to walk many metres towards you

Gharn

Dude that's my point lol X)
The Zombies would be dead in a matter of days seeing that their un-armed and we're armed to the teeth with Guns, knifes and Staffs of Wisdom! (Baseball and Cricket bats) All that's gonna be is a bunch of murderous patrolling the street beating up homeless people. Now that really horror story right there ~ ~)
gangs of raiders, aint havin none of that

Ricky

Hmm, a book I read by Karen Heuler (The Inner City - SPOILER ALERT) went into something pretty nasty. The main character Lena sneaked into a hidden building to try and get a job after finding top-secret papers discarded from it. When she was in, she found out they were responsible for some serious problems in the city, and were intentionally messing with people. For example, they might change stoplights on someone, or even kill them. Then toward the end:

“Is this where you work?” Lena asks.

“Me?” He laughs. “No, no, no. You haven’t figured it out yet? You can’t guess what my job is?” He stops to watch her think.

She looks at the four people who surround them. Each one is looking in a different direction—at the walls, down the corridor, into the rooms that flash with computer screens. “Sometimes I feel that there’s a plan,” she says finally. “When things go wrong again and again. I keep telling myself it’s just bad luck.” This isn’t the kind of thing she admits. Not normally.

He smiles. “The plan keeps changing,” he says agreeably. “Something we do seems good, and we do it; and then someone comes along with a better plan. For the little people,” he whispered. “For the pawns. Isn’t that how it feels?”

She nods. But she resents it.

“You see, you were never called here. You simply don’t belong here. Another accident? Do you think so?” He pats her on the shoulder. She thinks, for a moment, that it’s a friendly pat, avuncular.

She can hear names being called out in one of the rooms. Just names, no emotion, then a list of diseases. “Heart attack. Lung cancer. Malaria. Stroke.” She steps into the doorway and looks inside. People are standing at whiteboards, where they write and then erase diseases, as if to keep track of trends.

“Food poisoning!” a worker cries. “How about a funeral?”

There’s an instant crescendo of agreement. She turns back to Bossephalus. “You’re with security, aren’t you?”

“Head of,” he says cheerily. “Specializing in break-ins. We don’t see them too often, we’ve got a good system of checks and counterchecks. The guards don’t look too intelligent, but that’s deliberate. If someone is interested, they’re going to get in, and it’s best if we get them at our own convenience.”

“So.” She takes a deep breath. “So what happens now?”

He grips her shoulder again and leads her to another room. “It’s not so bad,” he says in a reassuring tone. “We’re going to put you back where you belong. But you won’t be in any danger, and neither will we.” He waves her forward, over to the main desk in the room. “Shayton,” he says. “Lena Shayton.”

“Ah,” the woman at the desk says. “Got her right here.” She turns to the computer screen and starts clicking away.

Lena’s hands began to perspire and she feels a lump at the back of her mouth. It’s so big she has trouble swallowing. Bossephalus’ hand moves up from her shoulder and he spreads his fingers hard around her ear. “Right about here, maybe,” he says. “Though I’m not a doctor. But right where the speech centers are, the communication centers.”

“Got it!” the desk person calls out. “Here we go!”

“Stop,” Lena says. “Fot are ye doon?”

“Not just the sounds,” he advises. “Make it the meaning, too.”

“Croon wizzes, who saw that blucksbin. Terrible blucksbin!” I try, I try, she thinks.

“That’s it!” Bossephalus cries. “That’s exactly what I mean. Give her lots of words without meaning, make it almost make sense.”

She can eel her tongue twisting, he says, “Goo.” She can’t find things, sharp or thin. Is it in her turn? Maybe she can write, with a spit on the knee, so they’ll wonder highways and believe then, get a gooseberry rhythm.

Lena Shayton, boom boom, ready now? Upsy upsy.

Whirlybanging all over bingo next Tuesday too. Please please bing she think. Words, she say words.

You know, there are actually neurological conditions like that, so it isn't far-fetched. It would suck to be completely unable to communicate like that. I mean, what will she do now? Wind up in a mental institution?

Pretty nasty thing to do to someone :\

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Being constantly tortured both mentally and physically on the edge of death but never being able to die

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
So real life Saw?
ಠ_ಠ
_____

Yep. It's the worst for me because I'm torn emotionally. I really can't say I wouldn't kill anyone, but I'd like to think it would take certain incentives for me to do it. Family in danger, my lover, stopping a greater tragedy, etc. But I'd be willing to die to prevent others from losing the same things.

Being trapped in the "Bubble Butt" music video.

*shudders*

Ricky

Verbal abuse?

... Like my drill instructor did, in the Marines? :V

I wouldn't call that "torture" though. This might just be semantics regarding the impact that's required to be classified as such.

If someone is calling it torture though, it seems like words are affecting them much more than they should be.

Sticks and stones, and all that...

Edit; Come to think of it, anything related to the sensory perception.

Yeah. Technically pain is, but I know what you mean.

Inzoreno

The Gentleman Owl
Loosing my eyesight. It's hard to imagine living without sight, so many things I do now would be difficult or impossible to do so afterwards.

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Getting stuck in a non-English speaking country without a translator or even a slight clue of how to speak the local language (at least I know how to tell other people I don't speak Spanish in Spanish).

Being at school, but not having any $1 bills on me for the pop machines.

Having third degree burns on my face.

Being stuck in a biology lab session, but also having to go to the bathroom really badly, but not being able to leave because the teacher is talking about important shit in class that you can't miss.