• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's this called? (Dealer's room help)


I'm looking everywhere for something like those wire partitions people set up behind their tables to separate their booths from their neighbors/hang things on. What the hell is it called? I can't find anything on Google or Home Depot's website.