• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats up, Anyone want to talk?

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
I love talking. Small talk, not so much. I like to get into the deep, philosophical and personal stuff fast.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Well. let's talk. About what?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
hmm well... what do you think about my hat?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
oh come on, to start conversation we need more words. Go ahead explain what do you like and do not like about it and i will try to ignite the talk.

M

MrTrump

oh come on, to start conversation we need more words. Go ahead explain what do you like and do not like about it and i will try to ignite the talk.

mmmm Dose it really work that way?..... Well i like thats it's brown and has feathers on it.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
It is based on Eastern European nobility hats form XVII century, 2 pheasant feathers are a must! I was thinking about changing this hat to something different. Do you have any strange clothes you love but others find strange?

M

MrTrump

It is based on Eastern European nobility hats form XVII century, 2 pheasant feathers are a must! I was thinking about changing this hat to something different. Do you have any strange clothes you love but others find strange?

ha ha yeah...I do From the 1960s Well late 60s early 70s.. I love that stuff....I'm what you call a die hard fan of old country music and vinge things ha ha

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
IRL i also like to dress old fashioned way. You can say i got stuck in 90' with clothes and rap music. Sometimes when i go for HEMA and knight tournaments i dress like nobility

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
I don't mind talking, though it depends on the topic.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
What do you like? Maybe we will find common subject