• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats up from hamburg

Djarum1312

Hey guys! Punk fur from Calgary Canada here, but I live in hamburg Germany looking for new friends anyone want to chat :)? I mostly listen to music (rap and punk) & drink and smoke weed

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Hey there! I swear, I first read "what's up from hamburger" and started wondering what is going on.

Also, I was once working in Hamburg for a time but I mainly remember that the weather was constantly awful.

There has been a favorite punk rock pieces thread around (to which I contributed this and that) but it's not active since a long time.

Djarum1312

Hey there! I swear, I first read "what's up from hamburger" and started wondering what is going on.

Also, I was once working in Hamburg for a time but I mainly remember that the weather was constantly awful.

There has been a favorite punk rock pieces thread around (to which I contributed this and that) but it's not active since a long time.
Haha :)

Yeah there's a long rain season here where it just pisses rain all day and is windy

Thats cool! Shame it's not active anymore