• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

whats ur mood right now?

BlueLiDAr

Well at the moment I feel much better then last week(stress to the max). This last weekend I spent with my friends and we had an amazing time up in Wisconsin. My loneliness level took a huge drop but next weekend they go back to a different college and I'll be back to not having anyone to talk to or even touch for that matter.

idk if its just me but after two weeks of no physical contact makes me really depressed.

note to self...find a girl to hang out with!

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
Eh? Horny? maybe not now, well, I feel fairly content at the moment, but earlier, I felt nervous and horny.

Ecstatic now that the migraine I've had since fucking saturday is gone, I'm so happy I could punch an infant :] .

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Hateful AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lost

in color
Happy as hell I have my new KeyBoard Log. G11 and two gigs of Nvidia RAM

Jack

currently anxious and tired. because I will soon be getting a haircut, then I'm going back to football practice.
and tired because I've been running.

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
BORED.png

At work, waiting for this build to finish.

So, bored.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Somewhat in between moods at the moment... Although that could change before I finish writing this.

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wat"

Jarz

confused...

~secret~

Banned
Banned
No flippin way! How the heck did u manage to fill up all the album art? How many songs do you have?

A lot of time and patience, also 3 days without sleep I think. When you dont sleep for a while days start to blend together. And right now I've got 7500 songs in my iTunes, about 1200 more downloading.

My never ending quest to fill my iPod:)

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Right now, I'm in the mood for some beer and pot, but have neither. So I am mildly dissapointed. Also, my feet hurt :(. 6 hours of Overtime in 2 days will do that to you.

Lost

in color
Tired so fuck it I'm going to bed... after a few more posts... this place is addicting...