• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's WRONG with you?

What's wrong with you?

• Sex freak

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Schizophrenic

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Undiagnosed, but something's up!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Other (say in post)

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Sociopath

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • OCD / ADHD / Other "CNN Disorders"

Votes: 30 30.9%

• Total voters

Yaril47

Puberty sniper will get you!
I'm a messed up person inside. So many strange and sick thoughts, but compared to some people in this world (like people with strange fetishes), I'm normal.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
I am probably ADD, and Multiple Persona.

Van Ishikawa

ZOMBIE KAEL LOVES YOU
I am a completely different person without my ADD meds. Its scary.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Ehh.. I think you guys know by now.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I'm a furry...that says it all

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
You finally admit to being a furfag.

Congratulations on beating the denial!

Maybe half of me is one and the other half isn't, I've been one but I like playing denial :V

At least I'm not the typical one :cool:

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I'm very socially awkward. I have Asperger's syndrome.

yourbestfriend

Tired of being ignored
ehh..
I have depression problems :p
I tend to look darkly on life, but other than that, I'm normal :p

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
As far as social concerns I have terrible fears of talking with someone I don't know over the phone in an unrehearsed situation. Yeah, unrehearsed, I might actually rehearse the phone call like a speech. When I barely have an understanding of what I'm calling for and its important, I begin to dread it the whole day procrastinating the call.

I can deliver a speech with ease and make conversation with people around me, but I can't make a phone call. I think the situation with those two is the first I know what I'm talking about, the second I can see the person. Phone calls I make always are minus both, that's my problem.

garoose

I was trying to imply that the 'body flaw' you are referring to is that you are too cute... aparently I failed

oh well I might as well post on topic while I'm at it, I don't have anything wrong with me that I know of... I guess being out of shape is the only thing...

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I was trying to imply that the 'body flaw' you are referring to is that you are too cute... aparently I failed

oh well I might as well post on topic while I'm at it, I don't have anything wrong with me that I know of... I guess being out of shape is the only thing...
Awwww :3

*snuggles*