• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your age (again)

What's your age?

• 10-12

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 13-15

Votes: 58 16.0%
  • 16-18

Votes: 127 35.0%
  • 19-21

Votes: 87 24.0%
  • 22-25

Votes: 53 14.6%
  • 26-30

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • 31-35

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • 36-40

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Better than nothin ^^

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Why's that?

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Erm, wrong thread, I think, at least for the 1st half of the post ><

Takoto

Scottish Fold cat, disabled, and sneezing a lot.
Cuz people actualy wait till they are 18 to drink beer ? xD

My boyfriend is, today he was like "I want a beer... I'll wait one more year though!" xD

I'm fifteen, anyways.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
How can your birthday be horrible..?

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Beer = eww (well, depends if you screw up and type bear instead then it gets = Ohh, cute!)

Red wine = wewt

FAIL. You need to learn how to drink your beer. It's great, but hard liquor's better (and wine's for wusses who need fruit in their liquor).

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
FAIL. You need to learn how to drink your beer. It's great, but hard liquor's better (and wine's for wusses who need fruit in their liquor).

Just saying fail makes what you say a failure.. and besides, whats the use of quoting something from another page? Also, evrybody got their own tastes, you love beer, I hate it, you hate wine, I love it, no use arguing over someone's tastes

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Just saying fail makes what you say a failure.. and besides, whats the use of quoting something from another page? Also, evrybody got their own tastes, you love beer, I hate it, you hate wine, I love it, no use arguing over someone's tastes

I saw the quote had been quoted on this page, and thus I linked myself to it.

And I don't fail if I'm drunk, because I lose the ability to comprehend what "fail" means, and I ask for another beer. lol

Rai Toku

^///^;; Oops...
Eighteen, will be nineteen in two months.

DeadWolf29

I'm not so happily 24, but I won't go into that here.

B-day is March 12th and I turn 25. Yay! I'm half-way to 50!

twelvestring

The howling wolf
R u kidding? You've withstood the test of time, and remained interested in an art form that most people only seem to dip into...

Do not hang your head in shame, good sir, raise it up in pride!

:grin::grin::grin:
It's not being part of the fandom that has my head hanging. Just the fact that I have less then a year of my twenties left. I didn't think I was old enough to withstand a test of time on anything yet. But thanks for pointing it out...dick:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.