• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your all time favorite book?

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
Oddly enough, I'd have to say an Earth Science textbook from 1960.... read it to -death- probably 120 times when I was a kid, learned sooo much scientific geology-ish stuff... that I frankly never remembered long enough to make a career of back in the day.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Dune, it's a clusterfuck to read but it has enough sci-fi and political intrigue to keep me interested. I love books about conflict, hence why I love war stories and Star Wars.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
I have ot seen it in 16 years, but there was one book i read a lot in elementary school that had a lot of diagrams of how things worked in it explined by labels as well as mammoths in the edges of the pages

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Lord of the Rings. It is a classic and set the stage for fantasy books of the modern era to follow.

D

Deleted member 134556

Hard to pick a favorite, but as far as books that I loved unconditionally and brought me entertainment, it would be 'Dragonology'

1617734056172.png

That is a bit of a tough one...

The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski will probably fit that slot for me. While it's not my favorite book of the series it's the one that got me invested in the Witcher universe as a whole.