• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your biggest fail?

Crestego

I was carrying a gallon of milk outside of the Safeway with my mom and I tripped over nothing. I was only holding it with my index finger, so the thing flung onto the ground... borderline cried over spilled milk.

My mom laughed her fucking ass off though.

Arkuus

I am a very distracted person (to the point that I sometimes believe I have dyslexia or something like it). I have happened to forget to give congratulations to my mother on her birthday a few years ago and again on last mothers day. She is very sensitive to it and got really upset about it :(

SirRob

I failed my first year in college, about five years ago. Thankfully things have been getting better since then. I certainly don't recommend letting things get to that point to get your act together, though. If you can learn from someone else's experiences, that's much better.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Phew, that's a tough one. I prefer to see them as a series of rough patches that have made me a more empathetic person who can relate to the so-called failings of others more readily, and maybe help each other out. (At least in terms of 'major' failings : jobs, school, the long arm of the law)

~

On a comical note: Failing to properly go down a flight of stairs, and tumbling down them instead. This has happened twice, once recently while tipsy, once when I was 8, and just going to get some cookies at night, but both times, it was a full flight of stairs, made a ton of noise, and each time, I got up, nothing broken, no teeth loose, just a bruise or two, whereas I expected a lot worse. Odd, maybe I should become a stunt-person, who has the specialty of falling down stairs.

rhansen23

Sailorhusky
Hmmmm... Would nearly starting an international incident because my drunk officer insulted a Central European Chief of defense and making it almost worse because of my inability to remember local politics count? Pro Tip: When at a diplomatic dinner, ensure that everyone in your party has a single glas of wine/beer, and regardless of rank make sure everyone keeps their damn mouth shut. Fun times, fun times...

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
As of now none, actually. Not like I never failed, it's just that all those screwups, breakups, freakouts and other crapshots kicked my life in a right direction. Always moved on, always redeemed my self-esteem, and always tried not to do stupid crap again - not a bad way to live the life, in my opinion.

DantePD

Happily Chubby K9
Accidentally punched my patrol partner in the face. The guy I was swinging at ducked at the last second

Ivory-Brier

Has way too many characters
I'm a very tiny person, and I was getting a gallon of milk from the local CVS when this dude just stepped in front of me and scared me really badly, so I dropped the gallon and it spilled EVERYWHERE then, to top it all off, the person at the checkout thought that I was doing that viral prank "gallon smashing" and started to yell at me about the dangers of the internet!

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
In my haste, I once accidentally ducked into the girls restroom.
To quote Jeff Goldbloom,
"When you gotta go, you gotta go"

Crestego

I'm a very tiny person, and I was getting a gallon of milk from the local CVS when this dude just stepped in front of me and scared me really badly, so I dropped the gallon and it spilled EVERYWHERE then, to top it all off, the person at the checkout thought that I was doing that viral prank "gallon smashing" and started to yell at me about the dangers of the internet!
Beautiful.:')

I was carrying a gallon of milk outside of the Safeway with my mom and I tripped over nothing. I was only holding it with my index finger, so the thing flung onto the ground... borderline cried over spilled milk.

My mom laughed her fucking ass off though.

What's with all the spilling gallon's of milk?!

Y

Yukkie

I opened the fridge too fast.

The eggs fell out.

'Twas gross.

Can't think of anything else I've done lol

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Putting too much oregano in my pasta sauce. Tasted gross.

DantePD

Happily Chubby K9
xD That's a major f*ck-up.
Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh....writing the incident report was kinda awkward.

All because we let 18 year old Airmen drink overseas and the little bastards start bar fights. (I swore I wasn't going to get this crotchety before I hit 40, but here we are)

glitchology

train hopping paint cryptid
I'm too shy to be walking around in my underwear when anyone is home, even if they do it all the time... so, I abandoned my pants shortly after my room mate left the house and was laying on the couch when I heard someone come through the door. I tried to run to my room.. but I didn't know the sheet was wrapped around me as tight as it was, so instead of me getting away, they came running when they heard me fall. I hid my face into the rug as I laid there in half-naked embarrassment... I guess at least they thought it was funny.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Once, when I worked as a window cleaner, I was trying to make my way around an empty house to the backyard and ran into a gate. It was missing any sort of unlocking mechanism and it refused to budge as there was some debris blocking the gate from the other side. I couldn't swing it outward nor inward - the only way to the other side was to jump over the gate.

My intelligence at that time was unmatched. I was wearing a utility belt with a million squeegees and instead of taking it off and throwing it over the gate, I jumped over the gate while wearing the damned thing. When I jumped over and hit the ground, one of the metal squeegees dug into my ribs right below my left breast. Took some skin with it, and now I have a nice scar to show for it. It looks like if someone stabbed me with a knife. Sounds cooler than the truth.

"How'd you get that scar?"
"Oh, a squeegee did it to me. I jumped over a fence while wearing a utility belt."

Turns out, one of the side/back doors was open but I didn't bother to check. My co-workers laughed at me at the time even though I was gushing blood lmao