• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your computer background?

garoose

I started with ZBasic, then a bit of Pascal, a bit of Visual Basic, and finally C++, but then I figured out I really didn't care about it and gave up.

Lol I think you misunderstood the question, hes asking about desktop wallpapers

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Here I thought I'd get to expound upon my rather boring exploits in the computer world. Oh, well.

This little guy on monitor one, and something borderline-NSFW on monitor two (rather excellent pic by orange04; It's on FA and not flagged mature, however, soooo... Linkage is a go).

Kinda miss my Gentoo Linux desktop, but my install pretty much blew up and I'll have to recreate it all over again (and I'm NOT recompiling everything; I did enough of that trying to perform CPR on it and when I installed it to begin with; Gonna go with Slackware or Debian or something).

Liam

A ghost passing through
I started with ZBasic, then a bit of Pascal, a bit of Visual Basic, and finally C++, but then I figured out I really didn't care about it and gave up.
Borland Turbo Pascal? Good times.

WHEN DID I BECOME A GUY ;^;
WHEN IT WAS DECLARED NATURAL LAW THAT GIRLS ARE NEVER ON THE INTERNET

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Mine rotates ever 30minutes to a new image.

Right now, it's:
Road-to-Roanapura.jpg

I have desktops that rotate in I can't distribute or post here. lol

Surgat

Where is your mod now?
This is on both monitors.

Liam

A ghost passing through
Mine rotates ever 30minutes to a new image.

Right now, it's:
Road-to-Roanapura.jpg

I have desktops that rotate in I can't distribute or post here. lol
Where does it get the images? Online? A folder?

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
I have Prince of Persia as the background for my Mac, with Spyro of DotD adorning my secondary monitor.