• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your courtship ritual?

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
The question is simple: how does your kind attract a mate?

Like most males of my kind, I begin by making myself as beautiful as possible to attract a mate. This involves collecting and wearing a lot of shiny things.

Then, when a potential mate shows interest, I perform an elaborate ritual of showing off, singing, and screeching. If I like them enough, I may also try to win them over by gifting them some of my shinies.

If they accept my invitation and become my mate, I attempt to impress them further by building a nest.

It's a foolproof system.
You mammals will never live up to this level of ingenuity.

Pompadork

Bowman
I just do this outside their house at some ungodly hour until they either notice me or call the cops.
87188F1E-DB00-4C10-BFC9-2E2D9B6F49F7.gif

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Do a lot of work and odd experiments.

Considering I’m married, something worked.

I

Infrarednexus

I identify all other competitors and eliminate the targets with tactical precision. I then analyze the potential mates emotional stress levels and pacify it with a romantic display until I detect a rise in arousal.

It is 100% effective with minimal biological casualties, unless they reply with "no thanks", to which I was programmed to accept as a deny to consent.

Last edited by a moderator:

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
I identify all other competitors and eliminate the targets with tactical precision. I then analyze the potential mates emotional stress levels and pacify it with a romantic display until I detect a rise in arousal.

It is 100% effective with minimal casualties, unless they reply with "no thanks", to which I was programmed to accept as a deny to consent.

I didn't think that androids needed to mate. Can't you just send a request to the factory to make a new one?

I

Infrarednexus

I didn't think that androids needed to mate. Can't you just send a request to the factory to make a new one?
There are some things in my life a fellow machine cannot fulfill, no matter how complex their A.I is. My life can be empty and lacking in romance, plus I need someone to clean the house while I'm gone, and my roomba can't go up and down stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zekkarion

Trying to not annoy her with grumbling or religions and, only after that, trying to seduce her "old school" style, as I'm not skilled in that

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
I get all poofy and squawk over and over again until they notice me...

Derron116

Zephyris Redsnout
Traditionally the male, over a period of time, must prove to the female that he is able to provide for the pack and once a day must attempt a courtship dance (consisting of puffed feathers and little dancing displays)

*Results may vary*

*In same-sex and non-binary relationships replace "male" with "submissive partner" and "female" with "dominant partner." Polyamorous couplings are much more complex*

Oblique Lynx

The nationalist conservative lynx
Banned
Us lynxes just laze around for 18 hours a day then spend the other 6 sleeping. Sometimes we'll toss it up by sleeping for a whole 7 hours.