• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's Your Earworm Of The Day?

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
I think this thread is going to be rather fun.. =w=

Currently Maroon 5 with "This Love" is stuck in my head. Listening to it right now on Discord in voice chat, actually.

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
The song that makes you cringe and want to act like an idiot at the same time.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?

The part stuck in my head is when he sings, "-steam from the steamed clams we're ha-ving."
Chalmerss' rap solo is freakishly good. The bridge is also fucking brilliant BTW. Meme of the year material right here.

M

Massan Otter

This is a recurring one for me, which gets slightly maddening.
HOW MUCH IS THE FISH?
HOW MUCH IS THE FISH?
HOW MUCH IS THE CHIPS?
DOES THE FISH HAVE CHIPS?

Aargh, I'm off again...

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:confused:

I hate Earworms, once I kept hearing various WWE Theme Music play in my head for days.

Now this gem is starting to take over.. Been playing in my head for 2 hours now off and on. >.<'

:confused:

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
This old parody song of Super Mario RPG called "Waltz of the Forest." It's been stuck in my head ever since I revisited the video due to nostalgia. It's so damn catchy.

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder

I was writing for a personal project of mine and I started to get Tales of Rebirth's theme stuck in my head as its unofficial ending theme.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
This song will forever haunt me.

K

Korgronogh

I just have to listen to it for a split second to get it stuck in my head. If I wouldn't like that song so much I'd probably find it agonizing.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Silence is my earworm today, lucky me.

I just have to listen to it for a split second to get it stuck in my head. If I wouldn't like that song so much I'd probably find it agonizing.

Ah, you listen to Vinny's music, I see you're a man of culture.

Last edited:

Frisky1753

狐を殺すのに、兎を寄越すな。

the IDM (braindance) scene produces some of the worst stuff ever put to audio/mp3 etc but the originators of the genre are great

I wish I could get into u-ziq's new material more but not yet. it's cool he started a record label and all. Duntisbourne Abbots is interesting although reliving past glories a bit. Not an album for the faint of heart

Edit: posting it, triggery cover but gorgeous song

Last edited: