• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's Your Earworm Of The Day?

Savarin_Divin

Goddess ✵ Grand Star Divina
Before this game release this a was, stuck in my head. The river city girl ost is pretty good too (if you like synth-pop)
A lot other of their songs got stuck in my head too but this was the first one. (also own the CD to the ost so yeah its good sor4 too also had earworms.)
Curse these good games with good music.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
I've had this one on constant rotation today. And wen I'm not clicking replay, it's playing in my head.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー

This melody (especially the bass part underlying throughout) keeps emerging on me!

Honestly, I don't know what the lyrics is saying but that can be ignored as the soundtrack part itself sounds good to me UwU
(Ultimate thanks for lyric-less versions if available!)

About the game, it's kinda unique and all but I'm focusing more on soundtracks (particularly the anthro animal campaign and cyber mecha campaign ones). I can't lie to the fact that Japanese videogames(both industry and indie) have one of the catchiest soundtracks since the very 'primal' era of the videogaming history... xP

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
This. Even though the lyrics are sad, the music is upbeat and catchy, and the tune falls nicely in my vocal range that I can belt it out without hurting my voice as long as I warm up a little

Lumineer

Im an immature fuck :D
I went to the my mom's house the other day (she's very festive), and now all I can think of are chestnuts roasting on an open fire..

"The Christmas Song"

NOCO94

99,1% PURE BLUE SKY
for me an awesome Christmas songs medley. I have crawled through hundreds of YT vidz. This by far the best. Obviously build by an audio magician
I like the groove starting at 7:00 ….

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord

I don't even know what genre her music is, but it slaps every time

rekcerW

...fuck....fuck....wow. i'm a metalhead through and through, but this fucking song is god damn amazing. fuck me running, wow.

Kope

Artist?
Banned

This song is just so damn silly and I love it
"Flying high into space to wield my
"THUNDER
"STRIKING
"WIZARD
"THRASHER"

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore

Frank Gulotta