• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's Your Favorite Dog Breed(s)?

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
I like anything except those pugs or bulldogs.
Ugly little creatures!

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
i like mutts. they have more personality, better health, and there are tons of em.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Rottweilers, grew up with one who was practically my big brother. Love them to death and I've yet to meet a genuinely mean one that wasn't raised by a retard.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Corgis. They have no legs and its just so goddamn adorable. :3

Kosdu

i like mutts. they have more personality, better health, and there are tons of em.

I agree, some nice big mutts.

Purebreeding is really a bad thing, I mean it's inbreeding for pete's sake.

All my dogs have been nice big mutts, all but maybe one stray dogs.

Tiamat

Banned

Tiamat

Banned
I've had both mutts and pure breeds. I just love dogs. Rotties are fantastic though, definitely would like to own one next. At the dog park there is one called 'Bear' a big young male. When he sees, me, even if its a kilometer away, he makes a beeline for me and sits and gives paw for his treat that he knows I have.

I currently have a pitbull and a boxer/boerboel cross. (Like a mastiff)

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
American Eskimo Dog, Papillon, Samoyed, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Pomeranian, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Akita, Shiba Inu..

Basically, typical furfag dogs.

Last edited:

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
Literally everything the OP said

Percy

o-o
My two favorites are the Siberian Husky and the Welsh Corgi. Both are equally awesome.
My sister has a husky, who's an adorable little punk, and my cousin owns a corgi, who's just adorable. x3