• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's Your Favorite Dog Breed(s)?

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
German Shepards, Golden Retrievers, Huskies, Dobies. Right now I own one dumbass doberman, one crippled golden retriever, and one Blue Tick Hound/something or other crossbreed.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Golden Retrievers, Labradors, German Shepards and Siberian Huskys. Those are my top 4. (=3

Tigercougar

I'd just say that I like medium/large dogs better than toys. Though I have known toy dogs with lovely temperaments in my time.

Umbra.Exe

Revolver Snocelot
I like Corgis (preferably Cardigan Welsh), Dobermans, Irish Wolfhounds, Leonbergers, and anything fluffy, cute, and well behaved. Pomeranians and such are adorable, but I hate when they're yappy and irritable. Makes me sad to see a cute dog that's poorly trained.

I also like Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. My brother's friend is lucky enough to have taken in a stray one. He's adorable! Great Pyrenees and Samoyeds are very pretty dogs as well, as are Longhaired German Shepherds.

I think my favorite dogs of all may be the Rough Collie and the Shetland Sheepdog. I've always wanted either one of those, but sometimes I don't think I'd be up to the task of owning/training a dog with so much energy (and hair)! If I did get one, I'd probably be more likely to get a Sheltie though.

Dalmatians, of course. Being one, and all that...

I also like Corgis (Pembroke), Foxhounds, Border Collies, and Canaan Dogs. And I feel obligated to say German Shorthaired Pointers, too, since mine is such a sweetie.

Silvertips

I am a fan of pretty much any dog that has naturally 'up ears' over 20lbs. I do prefer bigger dogs, my parents have an awesome German Shepherd, she's super sweet and well behaved.

I own 2 pembroke welsh corgis though and love them to death. I wanted a husky really bad, but I didn't realistically have the time to spend with one to keep it from destroyed my stuff plus its hard to find an apartment that allows them. I decided to get a corgi since I heard they do well in apartments, and would do OK with a shorter walk. 2 years later I had to have another, and they are great dogs and live up to their names. Sherlock is much more reserved and she isn't a big fan of new people, Watson on the other hand will greet anyone and immediately roll over for belly rubs.

Vega

Wolf-dogs, Malamutes, White Shepards, Saint Bernards, and Huskies. c: