• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your favorite drawing in the gallery of the person above you?

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

TheCynicalViet

I'm not sure if the one above me has a fur affinity, so I'll do teddys c:

I like this one-
www.furaffinity.net: My half of the "Draw my Fursona" Art Trade by feralteddy

And how they draw little hoofies in general tbh.
I do but I just intentionally forgot to link it. I only use it to dump any NSFW sketches but there should be one SFW drawing there at least.
Userpage of TheCynicalViet -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

There's not much to choose from so my only pick would be this: www.furaffinity.net: SaoniMorro Contest Entry, September 28 by TigersThigh

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I do but I just intentionally forgot to link it. I only use it to dump any NSFW sketches but there should be one SFW drawing there at least.
Userpage of TheCynicalViet -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

There's not much to choose from so my only pick would be this: www.furaffinity.net: SaoniMorro Contest Entry, September 28 by TigersThigh
=u=/ You got it-
I like this one for the comeuppance, not gonna lie, lol. Plus the atmosphere in the second panel is p good.

www.furaffinity.net: When the plan goes horribly awry by TheCynicalViet

www.furaffinity.net: Naked Musicals by PercyD
I like this one because the subject is cute and who doesn't like musicals?
My gallery
Userpage of TigersThigh -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Thats so funny cause that one compared to my current sona ref looks like a baby~.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I like this bit for simo <3
www.furaffinity.net: Simo by Manchesterite

He has a lot of personality here. It reminds me of the old caricature animations. I feel like you don't see this style enough any more, it has a lot of expression to it.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes