• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your favorite music track?

Do you know what "Megalovania" is?

• Total voters
O

Okami_No_Heishi

I was gonna post another song from YouTube but apparently the European Union has started censoring their internet. Yay. But I found another copy of it.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I can't pick just one.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
At the moment, I've been fixating over a Dream Theater song called Dance of Eternity, from the album Metropolis part 2. This song has caught my attention mainly because I plan to learn it on the drums sooner or later and just the simple fact that the time signatures change 108 times in the span of like less than 7 minutes

AppleButt

Yep. Band Geek loud & proud! Symphonic band for 8yrs on Horn, with 4yrs of marching band playing Mellophone.
Best part of school for me!!

I played the trumpet. Symphonic band was the best haha. I won’t forget getting accepted into symphonic band. Was like a surreal feeling for me. Band was my only highlight in high school, and I miss those days.

As for the OP’s question. I’m going to go with.... it’s so hard to pick really. I like soundtracks and a lot of fanmade music.

Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron had a great soundtrack IMO, and is one of my favorites. I like Hans Zimmer. He has talent and captures the feel of movies real well.

NorthSam

Assuming I did that right, it should be To Hell And Back by Sabaton
Some other favourites by them include Primo Victoria, Attero Dominatus, Angels Calling, Panzerkampf, The Price of a Mile, Carolus Rex, Night Witches, and Resist and Bite.

Tl;dr, Listen to Sabaton

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I may or may not be hopelessly consumed by this song at the current time.

mareenaicefin

Protector of Narwhals