• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your favorite poison?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I don't really care, but please, no more of these threads.

Otherwise gulp it down. :V

EDIT: You know what? Whatever, list your favorite booze here too, since people are getting it that way anyway :V

Last edited:

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Mustard gas is fun to drop on your enemies.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Like alcohol? A BOOZE THREAD? ADA@C%@F!@MURRYMEYOUFILTHYPOLE <3<3<3<3<3

D:

Alcohol is my friend, it wouldn't hurt me.

Much.

IT'S JUST TOUGH LOVE!

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I like my sarcastic reply to the polls better.

Rat poison is kinda cool.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I like my sarcastic reply to the polls better.

Rat poison is kinda cool.

I though about making that after the meat thread. But then I figured it's lame, and telling people to go and die is funnier :V

T

Tewin Follow

Anything that anitcoagulates.
Drowning in your own blood = hot.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
Uranium-239, slow radiation poisoning where your organs bleed and turn to goo while you loose strength and vomit your own blood, not to mention the diarhea with blood, hair loss, loss of white blood cells. gradually your body shuts down and you die. though with a varying dose taking as little as 48 hours to liquify your insides, or as long and painful as a month.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
"The Den" - too much exposure to that section of the forum and it's drama can be fatal.

SnowFox

Chloroform.

I tried to make some once and ended up with burning liquid all over my hands :]

Tao

Hare Boi
Spiced orange wine that I cannot find anywhere else besides this one restraunt on the Champ D'Elysees.

Tally

Uranium-239, slow radiation poisoning where your organs bleed and turn to goo while you loose strength and vomit your own blood, not to mention the diarhea with blood, hair loss, loss of white blood cells. gradually your body shuts down and you die. though with a varying dose taking as little as 48 hours to liquify your insides, or as long and painful as a month.

Great, and I have half those symptoms right now, I'm really sick.

Ok, I have none of them, but it hurts the same amount as if I did.

T

Tewin Follow

Chloroform.

I tried to make some once and ended up with burning liquid all over my hands :]

What the fuck, why would you do that?
Brain damage isn't as funny/d'aww as they make it look on every TV show ever.

SnowFox

What the fuck, why would you do that?
Brain damage isn't as funny/d'aww as they make it look on every TV show ever.

Because I was 12 and silly. I don't really know why I did it, I wasn't influenced by TV or anything.

It probably smells nice.

T

Tewin Follow

Because I was 12 and silly. I don't really know why I did it, I wasn't influenced by TV or anything.

It probably smells nice.

I take it your parents were passed out from sniffing paint fumes or something?

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
My bottle of imported Russian Vodka. <3

SnowFox

I take it your parents were passed out from sniffing paint fumes or something?

No, I don't think they knew what I was doing. I went through a chemistry nerd phase so I did random stuff quite often.

Stop making me feel bad about myself :(

Slyck

Botulinum toxin for a toxic protein, atropine and epinephrine mixed for more 'standard' chemicals, carbon monoxide for gas. Cadmium for a neurotoxic metal.

Literal poison: Strychnine

Yea right. You'll have a tough time giving it to someone on account of how bitter it is. A concentration of just 40ppm will make you cringe.

Last edited: