• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

EdgyMemeLord0

Master of succ
Same. they all too regularly rely on cheap jumpscares witch I hate. I only enjoy the horror movies when they actually try to build tension through atmosphere and good writing, where you feel creeped out.
The horror movie done wrong is the kind that make you tense and uneasy waiting for the stupid jumpscares!
Fact is, that I just find most of them pretty boring and lame

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Same. they all too regularly rely on cheap jumpscares witch I hate. I only enjoy the horror movies when they actually try to build tension through atmosphere and good writing, where you feel creeped out.
The horror movie done wrong is the kind that make you tense and uneasy waiting for the stupid jumpscares!
Puurfect example of dumpass horror: SAW lamest shit I have ever seen. Gore does not equal scarey.

B

BlueWorrior

Puurfect example of dumpass horror: SAW lamest shit I have ever seen. Gore does not equal scarey.
I don't qualify SAW as a horror movie, it's a gore movie: where the goal is to get a visceral and satisfying reaction to the violence, rather than actually making anything... you know.... scary?
though to be fair SAW is kinda creepy in it's setup. It's not completely devoid of subtly, unlike other "horror" movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Okami_No_Heishi

Omg, i have posted the second most messages this month until now.... i need to get a life, Okami, you too xD

Help, i cant reply i can only edit
I cant reply because there's that thing saying
Please see the reply restrictions blablabla

H
E
L
P

M
E
Nah. My life is here on FAF. Sorry you got reply restriction bs. Happens to me a lot too. It sucks;)

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
Misery is about as horror as I get. Seen a handful (out of the millions out there) over the years, mostly bc that's what okami likes to watch. But I really do prefer suspense. Not into blood & guts.

All of M Night's movies are fantastic. Lots of twists & turns to keep you on the edge.

And Pitch Black. That's a really good one.

EdgyMemeLord0

Master of succ
Misery is about as horror as I get. Seen a handful (out of the millions out there) over the years, mostly bc that's what okami likes to watch. But I really do prefer suspense. Not into blood & guts.

All of M Night's movies are fantastic. Lots of twists & turns to keep you on the edge.

And Pitch Black. That's a really good one.
Pitch Black was a good one :3