• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your favorite thing to cook?

Guilleum2

Works too hard
I don't really love to cook, but sometimes I'll make nibbles. My favorite thing to bake is this:

Apple-roses-a-delicious-dessert-that-looks-like-a-bouquet-of-roses.jpg

Apple roses. Apples and pastry. So yummy. Green apples are better for cooking though. Food coloring is your friend if you want presentation.

Discofurry

Rabbit and Lion
I love making southern food and japanese food. My go to dish is always Red Beans and rice! I'm learning to make jambalaya this week, so it'll be nice to break up the monotony! Maybe you should try a few slow cooker meals? They're pretty easy and can feed you for a week if you're good at it.

B

BlueWorrior

My favourite thing to cook happens to be the only thing I can cook.
pasta boiiii!

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I love cooking. I do often make myself a "Yakamaru special".

As for what it is, I'll leave the imagination up to you. :3

A

Andromedahl

Fried chicken. Skillet-cooked. None of that 'finishing it in the oven' shit, either.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Japanese style ramen.
Pancakes.
Both are original recipes and both fill you with imediate regret just 4 bites in. They're both SO damn good that you'll crave for them but the moment they hit your stomach your system will scream, "i can't believe i WANTED this!", and, "DEAR GAAAWD! WHY?!".

Hard to explain it to someone who's never experienced that feeling but trust me, if you're familiar, you know EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Country fried steak with real mashed potatos, homemade gravy, green beans, and biscuits. You can hear your arteries getting clogged. So yummy.

D

Deleted member 82554

Anything that's easy and cheap yet nutritious. Quite fond of indian cuisine actually. On tonight's menu for dinner: Butter Chicken.

Last edited by a moderator: