• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your favorite thing to put on/in your food?

Red_Lion _

Most commonly used spices/herbs/seasonings in my kitchen: garlic and paprika. I use one or the other, if not both, in just about every savory dish I make. They're key ingredients for my super sexy chili and they're likely to show up in any kind of marinade. They're also essential for goulash, which is what I made today.

Any of you guys like to cook? What are your favorite herbs, seasonings and spices? Share your food ideas!

Last edited:

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I love hot sauce and jalapeños. Sometimes I eat jalapeño slices just for the heck of it.

DevilishlyHandsome49

The Most Handsome Devil
Whenever I do something italian, I love a nice balance of italian seasoning, garlic powder and sugar. Tastes delicious.

And I didn't know it sriracha sauce was also called cock sauce, but yeah, I love putting that on my scrambled eggs or omelette.

When I season pork chops, I love lots of pepper and seasoned salt

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
I haven't actually tried that on anything. I also didn't know it was called "cock sauce". I was honestly not sure what to expect XD
Yup Yup though some people can't handle the cock sauce but you look like you'd love it.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Garlic salt, green pepper, chickpeas and sometimes black olives. My stews and hot sandwiches usually turn out well, but I rarely stick to specific recipes.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
For most things I stick to the basic salt and pepper, bonus if I can put cheese on it. Italian seasoning is also a pretty common one I use.

For fish I wish douse it all in lemon and dill

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Garlic, curry powder, and tahini are what I use the most in my cooking. So fucking good <3

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Pepper, cheese if it fits the dish (most pastas etc.), there's a really nice pepper steak sauce from Nandos that I love to use with everything.

Arcana

career lurker
I like pepper sauces. Never liked some peppers since they're too bitter/overpowering, but I love me some spicy stuff on some foods.

Red_Lion _

I see a lot of fellow pepper lovers here, aside from some of the spicy varieties I tend to use sweet peppers over green bell peppers.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
As far as condiments, it's ranch dressing, honey mustard, Carolina-style barbecue sauces ans sriracha.

for cooking/baking, sweet potatoes, hot chilis and extra-sharp cheddar cheese

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
They call it cock sauce cuz they can't spell or pronounce sriracha. Or as I like to call it "bawk ba gawk"!

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Sugar on almost everything. Sugar in noodles, pasta or vegetables is amazing. I put it in after the noodles had finished cooking and during cooking the vegetables in the same pan and te sugar sort of... Sweats out and it's so damn good.

If I'm cooking with cheese, I have to use chives, and garlic powder is also a must.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
^ Chives and scallions are always goooooooood. Especially if you can find the skinny chives with the big fat scallion bulbs