• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

the_wallflowers

Hey everyone!

We're currently working on a furry themed show for YouTube/ TV featuring people's fursonas. We'd love to see your fursona! The fandom is definitely a diverse bunch and we'd love to see what you've got to offer.

For anyone interested in our project here's our YouTube channel & Kickstarter:

www.youtube.com: The Wallflowers

Wollymon

Heya!
Pretty interesting, and yes this is a diverse fandom indeed

I will look into this a bit more

closetcutie

sea doggo
Just checked out your Kickstarter! I hope this project goes somewhere, it actually looks really interesting! I can't help out money wise, but I'll be sure to spread the word to my friends and support your Youtube channel ^-^

Since you asked, my fursona is a Harbour seal called Reigh! She's my avatar, but if you want a better look, I'll link some pics below.

sn5AjDk.png
TR9de7u.jpg
vR2UQWs.png

Good luck with your project, I'll be rooting for you <3

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Here's my foxxo..
Chet fox..

Attachments

• chet_by_ryofox630-dbexnkv-1-1.png
    chet_by_ryofox630-dbexnkv-1-1.png
    664.5 KB · Views: 76

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Just your average blue wolf named Deathless!
EDIT: I want to explain some stuff about her, just came to me lol.
Deathless is a very generous and caring person to the people who deserve it. She has been betrayed in the past and has major trust issues when it comes to new friends. She can get angry at certain things like flicking a switch, which has shown her weaknesses. She just wants to be loved and likes the perfect amount of attention!
^F0439C4091EECE3CB973AD95A5ABB7BFED1FE7AAC74E270D9D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^D18728586EB9A4C348DB0BFBE00D0C77BEDF970E0BD05E6ED2^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^E7EFF7B0BBA5D0C6EE4D3B26F4CA2157C340024E8F16D606A7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
My 'sona is a blue and gold cat named Sunburst with flame wings. He's silly, outgoing, selfless, and caring but also insecure and sadly has low self-esteem. He's also the deuteragonist of a book of mine called Cheating Death and the protagonist of its sequel, Cheating Society, which I haven't gotten to writing yet because I'm still planning it out.

5014645_1dCjuoVkULGPgsV.png
5136439_xgVCdhOO136SgH2.png
4071316_bArl0KIsPK981qi.png
4049260_4iSLAsZGSv4WI9i.png

theawakening

The lazy fox... what else?
Banned
update: if i even show you, i'm afraid people might say bullshit at it.

ThunderSnowolf

Dead Account
I have a kaiju fursona, but because he's busy at the moment, my current active fursona is a different kind of monster, a jinmenken.
frederick_reference_by_thundersnowolf-dc4yind.png

frederick_icon_by_thundersnowolf-dc96yn0.png

Most people fear these creatures, but Frederick here is actually quite friendly for the most part, so long as you don't threaten him. He also doesn't like to be pet when he's working because he works part time as a service dog.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
A necromancer ferret with wings. Long story short.

resized_by_braileharte-dc7u01v.png