• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
My wolf over here is what considered to be a modern times sword wilding knight who has came from another world. You might want to change the sword into a different sword tho
1526366152.angusart23_ip2.png

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
You're both ignorant and hateful against disabled people and gay people. You should both be ashamed.

You do realize i am both a homosexual and disabled right? I can say both those things because they aren't offensive to me or others.

ThunderSnowolf

Dead Account
You do realize i am both a homosexual and disabled right? I can say both those things because they aren't offensive to me or others.
Yes it is. It's offensive to me because I too am disabled. Do you know how many death threats I receive for being autistic? People use the name of my disability as a synonym for "stupid" or "idiotic".

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
Yes it is. It's offensive to me because I too am disabled. Do you know how many death threats I receive for being autistic? People use the name of my disability as a synonym for "stupid" or "idiotic".

Wow you must be really really weak to let one word hurt you trying out a sob story saying that my freedom of speech, and expression is a threat to your well being.

No it isn't offensive, and here's why. The term of the words has changed, in fact you and the very small border of people who want the word to remain offensive are indeed enabling a form of slavery and control over what language and what the word is. By doing this your encouraging and creating a need for the word to be used or think it is used on people with mental health issues and such.

I feel its better to let the word and its use change then to keep it in an echo chamber and demand others abide by your rules of life just to keep you or some small triggered population happy. The original flow or Retarded means slow, we see this in biological to medical terminology. Retardation of the muscles, muscles, meaning slow growth or problematic atrophy.

All of the disabled people and even non disabled here aren't bothered by the word: Because it works as its terminology and function has changed to mean different things. I suggest you grow up fast because if you cant handle one word someone says online, your not gonna make it. The term retarded today means in a harsh way stupid to "your don't know shit about xyz" Humor and free word use is meant to break boundaries not create them, we use harsh language all time, doesn't hurt people. Language is about honesty not limitations.

Also who the hell gets death threats for autism or Asperger's? You must be living in some 5th world country because that stuff doesn't happen here. In fact quite the opposite. Everyone with autism here isnt bulled or hunted down, I suggest you get out of middle school now because everyone with it here is not some braindead loser zombie. You should be barred from speaking about such things because censorship never works and you don't represent the logical autistic from what I can gather.

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
My fursona is called Kili Kingsley who is an anthrowolf (he looks like a fox though) who is a student and actor. He's pretty much a quiet loner who suffers from self doubt and being socially awkward, however, he is a friendly guy especially with those he is friends with and is deeply curious on heroism and adventure. As a bonus, he has nanoites which can let him do all sorts of fancy abilities, also giving him his iconic blue tattooes in the process.

energy__commission__by_itswolven-dbbw1m6.png

I

Infrarednexus

1520460574.infrarednexus_infrared-a-taste-of-my-power-small.png

1524329674.infrarednexus_megatropolis__8.png

1520958882.infrarednexus_gunfire._10.png

1520461522.infrarednexus_infrared-another-avatar-small.png

1521996264.infrarednexus_deus_vult.7.png

Please talk with me before using my character. I have very strict rules with those who want to use my sona.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Keysaq

A greenish blue, grey, pink and yellow fox (species may change if a fox doesn't fit too well). Sounds dumb, but he's still in the development stage, so maybe I can fix his chronic stupidity. He's been in the works for 3 years now, and I plan to make a reference sheet after I get my computer repaired.

dustyfret

I didn't have one until very recently (a few days ago), then I stumbled upon ailah's picture on e621 and absolutely loved it. I don't play the fiddle like the wolf does in the picture (and I normally don't have a weasel watching me play), but I do identify with everything else in the picture. Replace the fiddle with an acoustic guitar, uke or banjo and the ferret with... well anything else I guess, and you'd have what I'd like to call my very recently adopted fursona.

Eli Wintershade

Starting fires 1 by 1
A black and white, panther wolf hybrid with 3 horizontal red stripes. Eli is very friendly, playful, and carefree. His weaknesses are that he is quick to anger, will never step down from anything even if it nearly kills him, and he takes everything as a challenge. Not much to say asides from that, backstory is too long to put here plus its part of a larger story I am still in the process of writing.

Quiet-Water

Here’s my Fursona! A marble fox detective named Loki!
Their fur is a cream-colour very close to the way the paper looks. Unfortunately I didn’t have a marker to match.
C4464C03-E05A-44CD-BFE7-8E6EB2EB18AF.jpeg