• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your internal age?

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I don't know. The relative comparison of my maturity level is none too informative against the presumed metric.

Remember, IQ tests normally compare mental age versus actual age.

And I am sure that you, and Surgat, both have your days where you feel giddy with joy, or make immature decisions. I know they exist.

Xipoid

Cameras
Remember, IQ tests normally compare mental age versus actual age.

I was under the impression that that was how they were conducted in their earlier years. I am not aware if that is the current standard.

And I am sure that you, and Surgat, both have your days where you feel giddy with joy, or make immature decisions. I know they exist.

I raise question as to why his name and mine are juxtaposed.

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
I'm 22 but I feel like I'm 16.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.

Torrijos-sama

I was under the impression that that was how they were conducted in their earlier years. I am not aware if that is the current standard.

I believe that it was what the Stanford-Binet scale was based on, but my memory may serve me wrong.

I raise question as to why his name and mine are juxtaposed.

I really don't know why, other than that the topics you both choose to respond to are the same (when it isn't a thread he is locking) and because you joined less than a month after he.

Plus, you both put on a sort of air on these forums and elsewhere, although I know for a fact that you've used emoticons before on this site, in response to blatantly sexual topics, and that Surgat at least has a bit of a sense of humour.

But neiter of you seem to be on at the same time, ever.

CONSPIRACIES?

This actually does not surprise me at all.

:V

Last edited:

Xipoid

Cameras
I really don't know why, other than that the topics you both choose to respond to are the same (when it isn't a thread he is locking) and because you joined less than a month after he.

Plus, you both put on a sort of air on these forums and elsewhere, although I know for a fact that you've used emoticons before on this site, in response to blatantly sexual topics, and that Surgat at least has a bit of a sense of humour.

But neiter of you seem to be on at the same time, ever.

CONSPIRACIES?

A little more than a month actually. As for the rest of that, I would cite coincidence or unrelated.

WolvesSoulZ

I'm currently 15(Soon to be 16)
But yet, I look, and feel like I'm at least 18-19.
I grew with older people all my life. When I was a kid, my friends were older, now, my friends are still older, actually, my friends are between 16 and 22. With alots more being 17-19.

Physical age is a number, and the knowelge and the maturity of one doesn't come from it. It come from the actual person and what that person is and wants to be.

Unless I want to act retarded to kill the boredom at school. But hey, most of the people in the school are retarted!

Irreverent

Day to day, I feel 30.

Last time I went on a bender, ran a weekend paintball tourny, Monday felt like 86.

Kaffting

The Kaff
Probably around 13. Old enough to realise everything is shit but too distracted by shiny things and boobs to care.

Then other days I have mid-life crisis moments and feel 40.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
When I'm around my friends I'm so immature. But at the same time I'm having fun. On my own I act my age.

Torrijos-sama

A little more than a month actually. As for the rest of that, I would cite coincidence or unrelated.

That is what they all say.

I know a good conspiracy when I see one >.>

abitfuzzy

it's all Walt disney's fault
hmm on a bad day about 90ish. a good day i'm a teen again.till i try to do shit i did then.lol

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
D: Over 9000...

Zolen

Sanity? What's that?
I am 19, but tend to get confused as a 15 year old :/