• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your job?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I have been butcher but changed it recently to simple worker in another company. I have finished Mechanical Engineering and now im waiting for apprenticeship

Good luck with that next step; I hope you find something you enjoy. C:

I

Infrarednexus

I'm currently a college student, but I used to work at a major pet corporation where I took care of puppies. I was responsible for feeding and medication, as well as socializing. I also worked in the financial district as well. It was a very rewarding job.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
This thread is so darling, I have to say. :3

Though slight trolling put aside for a moment..

I currently have work practices at a local warehouse after finishing a whole year at a retail electronics store. This past year I've worked on getting my competence up alongside dealing with my social anxiety and slight phobia of people in general. And my mental and physical health too, for that matter.

I have work practices until the 7th of August, so will be interesting to see what happens next. Getting a full-time job there would be rather interesting.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I work full-time in a hardware, lumber, and home design store. On the side I take care of my landlord's mother's chickens. I've only shredded a few of them.

Last edited:

Fallowfox

This thread is so darling, I have to say. :3

Though slight trolling put aside for a moment..

I currently have work practices at a local warehouse after finishing a whole year at a retail electronics store. This past year I've worked on getting my competence up alongside dealing with my social anxiety and slight phobia of people in general. And my mental and physical health too, for that matter.

I have work practices until the 7th of August, so will be interesting to see what happens next. Getting a full-time job there would be rather interesting.

Good luck.

I work full-time in a hardware, lumber, and home design store. On the side I take care of my landlord's mother's chickens.

and I've seen pics of the sweeties. C:

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
I'm not sure exactly what I am, but my diploma tells me I'm a designer. I work at home and I'm generally restoring damaged photos, creating some art for business cards, ads, book covers, CDs, DVDs, editing videos, drawing pencil portraits and earning extra income from original music streaming royalties and licensing. I'm also getting started with furry art commissions and plan to do music commissions soon.

N

Nakita

I'm a night shift manufacturer at a gun holster factory. I mostly deal with shipping and packaging. Hopefully I might start up an etsy business soon to earn an extra buck, though.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Right now? Simply a housewife and a freelancer. I’m...it’s a long story.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Capture.JPG

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
I'm unemployed.
I used to be a barista for a very, very short period of time, but I got fired.

And that was in 2015. I haven't worked since.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Good luck.
Thanks. Not sure if I can handle 7+ hours of cargo/wares handling tho.

I kinda prefer a more quiet/relaxed and more intellectually stimulating job.

Also. What do you mean "I'm a marine biologist, apparently"? :p

You just went to work and go "Oh, shit. I guess I am a marine biologist" after a while? :p

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Fallowfox

Thanks. Not sure if I can handle 7+ hours of cargo/wares handling tho.

I kinda prefer a more quiet/relaxed and more intellectually stimulating job.

Also. What do you mean "I'm a marine biologist, apparently"? :p

You just went to work and go "Oh, shit. I guess I am a marine biologist" after a while? :p

If you want a stimulating job you might be able to get promoted up the chain to an administrative position. Or you could go to university and get a degree in a subject you find stimulating, with the hope of finding a job in that field.

I don't really feel like an actual 'marine biologist' because I actually trained as a geologist; so I'm something of a fish out of water. x3
Things sometimes go very differently to how you expect! But sometimes the surprises are nice.