• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your love life?

Thrashy

Пу́тин — хуйло́! Слава Україні! FckNzs.
Here's a fun one that I've already seen at other forums: Tell us about your love life!

To do this, you take a book, open it at page 47 and post the third sentence on this page here. Because that sentence describes your love life.

I'll begin:
"Always use it in nature!"

Faustus

"And I have found a woman more bitter than death, who is the hunter's snare, and her heart is a net, and her hands are bands."

Serves me right for choosing the 'Malleus Maleficarum'.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Pour half a a cup of salt down the drain of your kitchen sink with warm running water. (1000 Solutions to Every Day Problems)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Here's a fun one that I've already seen at other forums: Tell us about your love life!

To do this, you take a book, open it at page 47 and post the third sentence on this page here. Because that sentence describes your love life.

I'll begin:
"Always use it in nature!"

"The reactor flux levels will constantly vary depending on the proportion of the tramp fission-products to the burnup from the active neutron flux distribution, but this can be mitigated with proper core configuration protocols and the addition of gadolinium nitrates or boric acids as neutron absorbers."

Wow, my lover's apparently Negative Woman and I'm Cyclotron. LOL

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Ordinarily one would have expected to
hear quite a cacophony of different voices:
roaring, screeching, piping, chirping, croak-
ing, and chattering. But that day there was
utter silence.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Glaciers extending from the poles appeared to hold a good portion of the planet's water, with only shallow, small seas dotting the areas not covered by ice.

(The Lost Fleet, 'Fearless', by Jack Campbell)

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
"(This card is still treated as a Trap Card.)" ~Yugioh Binder - Cyber Shadow Gardna... what! It was the closest book!

>.< I could be offended but I'm going choose to interpret this as me stealing hearts.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
"The boundary of the WER consists of a concentrated area of water and ice (which may eventually fall as hail), held aloft by a strengthening updraft."

(Significant Tornadoes 1680-1991 by Thomas P. Grazulis)

Guifrog

Blue Frog
"Have you lost something?"
Tales of Mulla Nasrudin, retold by Cristina Millet

I'm really enjoying this as apparently I got no luck so far lol
“By the way, this awkward fiasco was always what happened when mom tried to get involved in my social life.”

DOES THIS BOOK KNOW SOMETHING I DONT?! xD
AAAHHHH I FOUND MY BROTHER IN FATE ÇwÇ (check previous entry and this one)

Last edited:

Ruki Iku

Art girl
"Helping yourself to seconds? destroying the evidence" from a book I had randomly that I lost a year ago and found now "KleptoCorns" By Daphne Pendergrass :| I just enjoy her books even if I'm not a child :'(

Sairn

Sairn the Majestic
When we have only an asymptotic upper bound, we use O-notation.

(Algorithm textbook from college lol)

Faustus

"(This card is still treated as a Trap Card.)" ~Yugioh Binder - Cyber Shadow Gardna... what! It was the closest book!

>.< I could be offended but I'm going choose to interpret this as me stealing hearts.
That or one of the ladies you know is about to reveal an unexpected penis.