• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your main Fursona?

dragonight1993

A Seawing Dragon
I thought that it would be nice to have a spot where you can share what your main Fursona is. Here's my Fursona as an example.

My Fursona:
Name: Cordula
Race: Dragon
Wings of Fire Tribe: Seawing
Sex: Female
Scales: Blues and purples
Eyes: Blue-green
Other: A tattoo on the underside of both wings
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship: Single
link to character: www.deviantart.com: Cordula (redone) or www.furaffinity.net: Cordula (redone) by dragonight1993
Photo:
cordula__redone__by_dragonight1993_dd96poj-pre.png

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
LV is a winged ferret Necromancer

upload_2019-6-14_10-8-15.jpeg

RyejekG

Name: Ryejek Gwynevin
Race: White Wolf
Sex: male
Eyes: Sapphire Blue usually Glowing
Other: Tattoo on back of a green diamond with 7 hexagons and a thin black line on his left wrist. Metal plate fused to his muzzle.
Sexuality: Gay
Relationship: Unknown
Likes: Coffee, Good food, travelling and relaxing in the pool in his penthouse.
Dislikes: People who force their oppinions onto other, the cold, sea food and others interfering with his missions.
Abilities: Umbrakinesis, Pyrokinesis, Wormhole Travel and Shapeshifting
Link to ref sheet: www.furaffinity.net: My Fursona by DragonRaptor (Art not created by me but by Darkgoose)

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
My main sona is my scaly beardie girl, Mae! She's shy, humble, sweet, and above all, kind! She loves making friends, though she's often lonely. Kind of ironic, considering. She's a het-demi, like me, and she's 19. I'll show you my best art of her!

1558535824.mcthebeardie_8c11b36c-4283-4055-9685-3bf3aaa9da7e.jpeg

CinnamonSkunk

will steal ur food
Name: Cassia
Species: Hooded skunk
Gender: Nonbinary (female body, but I'm lazy and don't like to draw boobs lmao)
Sexuality: Pansexual / Poly
Relationships: None (my partners are nonfurries).
Likes: Cooking, tea, coffee, video games, books, cuddling, and domestic activities. Also LOVES Moomin merch.

mspaint_friendly_chibi_base__f2u__by_t_eabean_dc2iqn8.png

I'm hoping to commission an actual ref of her soon (or draw one, but I'm really rusty).

Name: Vulpis
Race: metaforphmagus fox type( a human or animal able to change certain body parts like arms, legs, face, fur color, ECT but not the entire body and give it any kind of color or texture similar to an object touched by the creature and is very skilled in magic)
Base fur colors: blues, blacks, and whites
Eye color: green glowing
Sexuality: bisexual
Relationship:single
Enjoys: cooking, eating, gaming, reading, sleeping, being around others

SoniatheSquishy

Soft Deercoon
Name: (Sonia? Minty? Winter? Still not sure on this)
Race: Deer/Raccoon Hybrid
Sexuality: Demi/Pan
Enjoys: Friends, Hugs
Other: A huge nerd probably
raccalopehair.png

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
main fursona?

i only have the one.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
Some people have more than one fursona so I'm asking what is the main fursona you use if you have more then one if you just have one then that would be your main fursona so then post that one if you want. :)

huh.

i've always ever been the same person. don't exactly lie about myself or play roles.

it's pretty weird for me to pretend to be something i'm not on a constant basis.

i mean i did make them physically different and have different abilities in a fantasy perspective but i can't imagine being multiple different personalities.

i've spent so long trying to understand myself and why i don't fit in anywhere i guess i'm incapable of adapting into someone else that might work better in a different situation.

i mean i never modify my behavior even when i should. i just be me because i can't be anything else.

i mean if i wasn't such a complicated person by default i'd be a one trick pony. a mister bland.

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
pavoo.png

Here's my fursona, Pavo Halftail. She's a mishmash of stuff I like both design wise and personality. She used to not have a lateral stripe or green chest marking, but I wanted to include some more fun things in her design while still keeping it relatively simple.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
1552598505.minervaminx_jpeg_20190314_132558.jpg

I'm me -just me. Shy, reserved, hardheaded, maternal, opionated, semi delusional, uncouth, take it or leave it me. I hate to lie because I have to remember what I lied about. So, just being me is easier. Love caracals because they and I are a lot alike: wild, free, close mother offspring relationships, can make lifelong friends with other cats and some dogs, people, other species. Takes on bigger adversaries than it probably should. Too experienced to hate anymore, too old to care. As my wife would tell ya, pretty stubborn and ornery military type. She doesn't care for furries, but makes an exception for me. I can't think of anything else useful.

BeeboWasHere

Name: Beebo
Race: Dutch Rabbit
Sex: Male
Fur: Dark Brown and White
Eyes: Yellow
Other: Three tails, Miniature Cupid wings. Their wings are too small to lift them up.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
Name: Sam
Race: Canadian Takin (now extinct)
Fur: White
Eyes: Green
Other: Black hooves and horns. More abilities and quirks than i care to mention.
Sexuality: I will steal your partner and seduce you as well
Relationship: 4

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
Name: Dallas
Species: Horse
Fur: Gray with white markings
Eyes: Brown
Other: Plenty of minor cuts, burns, and stains from working in a shop
Sexuality: Bi
Relationship: His right hand