• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's Your Personality Type?

Personality Type (Had to exclude the first letter - E or I)

• *NTP

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • *NTJ

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • *NFP

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • *NFJ

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • *STP

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • *STJ

• *SFP

• *SFJ

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
You can take the Myers-Briggs personality test here - 16Personalities quiz

My personality type is ISFJ-A. Tell me your results! Do you think what you got is accurate to you?

HKISI6a.png

A

Andromedahl

INTP, just like a few other Myers-Briggs I've tried out, though, I'm more of an ambivert than anything so it probably hops around from I to E.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
INTP, just like a few other Myers-Briggs I've tried out, though, I'm more of an ambivert than anything so it probably hops around from I to E.
What's your percentage on the intro/extra scale? Sounds to me like it's somewhere right around the middle.

Also, does it end with "-A" or "-T"?
T means your type is more prone to changing over time, A means it's less prone to change.

A

Andromedahl

What's your percentage on the intro/extra scale? Sounds to me like it's somewhere right around the middle.

Also, does it end with "-A" or "-T"?
T means your type is more prone to changing over time, A means it's less prone to change.
60 on the intro side, T ending.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
INFP-T or "Meditator". Not really sure if I'd call myself that, but it seems accurate enough.
It's not necessarily the name the site gives that personality, but rather the info provided on the rest of the page. There's an enormous wealth of information they give for every personality type.

It's not necessarily the name the site gives that personality, but rather the info provided on the rest of the page. There's an enormous wealth of information they give for every personality type.

I meant that the description for it was accurate enough, not the name :p.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Wound up with ENTP-A Debater.
Not terribly far off, but I think it put a bit more weight into the intuitive than the observant side of things than I do.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
INTP-A "Logician"

Well, that's part of me, but the issue is it lists me as more intuitive than observant, but I'm generally more observant in ways they didn't list. Eh.

Huluvoo

Galaxy Hitchhiker
I've taken the test a few times over the past number of years, twice when I first learned about the test, and I got ISFP, and the second time I paid more attention to how I felt and I got INFP.

I took the test a couple years later and got INFP again. I just redid the test there now, and I still got INFP-T (The Mediator). I'm pretty confident that that's how it's going to stay.

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
INTJ-A, "Architect".

Analyst
Confident Individualism.

"In Matters Of Principle, Stand Like a Rock"

95% Introverted
64% Intuitive
83% Thinking
61% Judging
93% Assertive

Have to say though. Read a decent amount of the stuff about it, and holy shit does a lot of it fit with my personality.

A

aloveablebunny

ISFJ-T - "The Defender"

Hmmmmm. This is pretty accurate.

77% Introverted
63% Observant
54% Feeling
75% Judging
55% Turbulent

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I'm INTP , theLogician. "Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect." I donno, I think it's somewhat suiting, but maybe not exactly me.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
INFP-T "Mediator"
IMG_2051.PNG

IMG_2052.PNG

This describes me so damn accurately...still, first time I took it i got INFJ-T (ten years ago), the last three times I got INFP-T (over the past 8 years)

Attachments

• IMG_2050.PNG
    IMG_2050.PNG
    153.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
INTJ-A. The Mastermind, the Architect, the Scientist, the Competence, and as Oddly Developed as any other person.

E 13% - I 87%
N 72%
- S 28%
T 56% - F 44%
J 67% - P 33%
A 54% - T 46%

I've been scoring that way for several years, no matter how brutally honest I try to be about myself in case I'm something else. It's fairly accurate. I am not your ideal coworker if you're a lazy bum that can't be bothered to get to work on time or do your job. Or if you can't stop gossiping or keep your hands to yourself.

But if the apocalypse hits, I will turn into an ISTJ who has gone slightly insane. :p

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
INFP-T or "Meditator". Not really sure if I'd call myself that, but it seems accurate enough.
I just realized that it actually says mediator, not meditator.

INTP-A "Logician"

Well, that's part of me, but the issue is it lists me as more intuitive than observant, but I'm generally more observant in ways they didn't list. Eh.
I'm INTP , theLogician. "Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect." I donno, I think it's somewhat suiting, but maybe not exactly me.
It's not always 100% accurate. However that may be due to how you answered the questions. There are some questions where personal bias tells me it's either "Strongly agree" or "Strongly disagree", so I stop to think hard about exactly how much my recent actions reflect the statement.
That's another thing; you also have to answer according to recent events (No more than 2 years ago). Try to avoid answering questions using events from your life from a long time ago.

This describes me so damn accurately...still, first time I took it i got INFJ-T (ten years ago), the last three times I got INFP-T (over the past 8 years)
Personality types fluctuate throughout life, sometimes changing almost completely just within a couple months. It's a little unusual to have the same type for so long, but that change back then is expected.

Felidire

INFP-A

90% Introverted
71% Intuitive
56% Feeling
69% Prospecting (hello~ :3)
59% Assertive

The test structure appears to be based on Keirsey Temperament, rather than Myers-Briggs.
Extroverted results are universal, but for any Ixxx result, switching the J/P at the end will probably give the MBTI equivalent. ^^ (not 100% certain though)