• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your recent musical discovery?

Loreleir

The vintage banjo of your dreams
@aloveablebunny That reminds me of when Caravan Palace came to my city and I couldn't make it TnT

I recently got a song pack on Deemo and it had this song. I really like it. I'll have to look into more of Ujico*'s stuff. :)

Catolo

The local coffee addict
Recently I started to get into Southern music...hillbilly?...I'm not sure what it is. But I started listening to these bands that have a new noise i haven't heard considering todays norm!

The Dead South

Mitch King

The Devil Makes Three

Bonus! Modern swing(?)
Big Bad Vodoo Daddy

A

aloveablebunny

Recently I started to get into Southern music...hillbilly?...I'm not sure what it is. But I started listening to these bands that have a new noise i haven't heard considering todays norm!

The Dead South

Mitch King

The Devil Makes Three

Bonus! Modern swing(?)
Big Bad Vodoo Daddy

I think the music style you're looking for is a mix of Indie, folk, and bluegrass. I dig it!

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Julien Baker - Her music is so touching, heart-felt, and easy on the ears.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
It's more a genre than a band/artist, buuuuuuut....................JUMPSTYLE!!!!!!!! I wanna start producing this so bad but I got stuff to do before that ;-;

P_Dragon

Coucheron, thanks to Marketplace. They make a regular habit of choosing some sweet (IMO) music for the breaks

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I don't know how I went through life not knowing this band existed, but this is the best speed metal I've ever heard.

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
just bought my first pepper coyote cd at anthro northwest... eh... I really WANT to like them because of what they sing about, but I cant get over the whole country sound to them.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I really like Thievery's album Saudade. All around a brilliant album that one.

I've been listening to a lot of atmospheric metal lately. Sort of a brother for post rock, only a bit rougher.
Most of the albums are just background music tbh, but it's alright mood music for stuff that requires you to be aggressive and calm at the same time, such as flying combat simulators.
Currently listening to:
It's kinda mediocre tbh, but still listenable.

Beast in Black

normally i don't listen to this kind of music i prefer 80's but this song has something special ;)

While writing this I discovered another nice Song :D

Last edited:

I sometimes listen to stuff from the Red Army Choir, not folk i know, but its where it started off for me. That or you can see the stuff just posted
Yeah me too as an example i like Katyusha I listen very often to it

Dongding

The sheep
Michael Jackson. Gettin' into his stuff real good lately.

Elvis too.

Last edited:
S

Scales42

Beast in Black

normally i don't listen to this kind of music i prefer 80's but this song has something special ;)

While writing this I discovered another nice Song :D

HELL YEAH! \m/

I was literally about to post beast in black :D

Reactions: 134

old but gold, cant believe it took me so long to find it

Your Song reminds me of one of my favourites.

Two years ago I discovered this song ( that was before Trump used it for his shit) and I learned how to play it on my bass guitar.
I like it very much!

LupusFamilia

Brother of the Dead
Your Song reminds me of one of my favourites.
i prefer 80's but this song has something special ;)
And you dare to hide this information from me?
Awesome neil young song, i thought he's much more chillly o.o
Where people like you hid the last years? I really start to like you.
And uh, to the topic of origin:
I last night discovered this here
found it cool, i made me a note to check them out soon.

Reactions: 134

It's satire.