• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your recent musical discovery?

SuperSniperEagleMan

A Guy Who Loves To Commission
Devil's Choir by Digital Daggers. Good song.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

ariala

I recently discovered the radio remix of "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye, and I can't stop listening to it - I'm surprised at how much a fake drum machine can boost the sound of a song.

S

silveredgreen

The person who made these three:

Aka apparently the dude who makes the music for Geometry Dash

A

Amiir

This isn't so much a discovery as it is a re-discovery. The following are 2 songs that I really liked as a kid, it's nice to hear them again after so long

E

ellaerna

Not super recent, but I've been listening to a lot of Johnny Hollow lately.

Kezi Avdiivka

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
The person who made these three:

Aka apparently the dude who makes the music for Geometry Dash

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

YES! Holy shit, thanks for introducing me to this artist, love. I truly appreciate it! :D

S

silveredgreen

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

YES! Holy shit, thanks for introducing me to this artist, love. I truly appreciate it! :D

Ah you're welcome! The music he makes is damn good and i'm happy to introduce someone else to his stuff!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

These people could need some love and attention for the good quality.

Only 205 subs, and I am the 204th. Sad, really.

M

Massan Otter

I just heard these guys doing a radio session while I was getting some dinner together. Kind of like a cheerier Throbbing Gristle or something, so I liked it a lot. I'll have to check them out further.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I just heard these guys doing a radio session while I was getting some dinner together. Kind of like a cheerier Throbbing Gristle or something, so I liked it a lot. I'll have to check them out further.

Oooooh, that's quite curious! One doesn't hear Throbbing Gristle mentioned too often, especially a 'cheerier' version : P Have seen PTV a number of times, and those were great shows, sad Genesis is not doing too well, now, sure hope he makes it. On that note:

(oddly, was at this show, and now, somebody has posted it! ah, memories...)

(not so much a discovery, as a rediscovery, here)

M

Massan Otter

I do love Throbbing Gristle, but it's all so dark and bleak feeling that it's only occasionally I get into the mood to listen to it. A drummer friend of mine managed to bump into Cosey on a train last year and was really entertainingly starstruck about it.
Thinking about it, the Meatraffle track reminds me a little of Scritti Politti before they went pop too - I think it's the post-punk guitar and mumbly vocalist.

K

Korgronogh

I knew Skálmöld for some time now, but was completely unaware that they actually teamed up with an orchestra at some point. If there's a limit to how mind blown one can be, I certainly crossed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
The new era of Ezra Furman!

Can't wait to see him and Ezra Furman The Visions this weekenend, down in DC, am so excited to hear songs from the new Transangelic Exodus album. It has elements of glamrock, post-punk, plus, there's a cello, and a tenor sax.

Black Burn

Well-Known Gopnik

Once they stood with pride, face to face with enemy
When cannons shot for the first time
They in close formation, defending polish lands
Sacrificed their lives, they didn't know that:

In front of us the simbol of White Eagle, colours of our flags appear on marches. In our memory are those days of victorious fights and polish blood.

As you in the past, we are here and now
We need to fight again till death
Even the enemy is under veil of lies
He will die soon, he need to know that

In front of us the simbol of White Eagle, colours of our flags appear on marches. In our memory are those days of victorious fights and polish blood.

Faith in victory has given them strenght
to fight till last drop of blood
Enemie's sword impaled in our heart
Spat banner white and red, but we will rise