• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your recent musical discovery?

charlesgray

I recently really started liking queens of the stone age and listening too their album Villains there are a few others around the same genre that i’ve started listening too as well

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
the space ambient band who did this

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I ran into Hasley recently. I feel like this is long overdue.

EbonyShadowCat

A fluffy fox gamer
Sometime in 2016 i ran into a band called RED.
it wasn't my very first time listening to them since i heard one of their songs in 2014 and then in 2015 i found another song, but this song is what got me into the band:
They've been my favourite band ever since.
I do run into other things i like as well. I ran into Halsey a little bit ago and i enjoy her music, i also enjoy music from Voltaire (not to be confused with the person from historic times), and even more recent, my chemical romance.

S

Sealab

I recently really started liking queens of the stone age and listening too their album Villains there are a few others around the same genre that i’ve started listening too as well

I love Villians. It feels like the perfect blend of Songs for the Dead and Era Vulgaris

shapeless0ne

this:

shapeless0ne

I need to listen HARDER but i liked Fever Ray's debut better so far
I agree, the debut been pretty good so far but I sorta miss the knife.

Frisky1753

狐を殺すのに、兎を寄越すな。
I agree, the debut been pretty good so far but I sorta miss the knife.

did you like shaking the habitual or not? I have a furry musician friend who like REALLY likes it

fever ray debut felt like that, like 'next knife project is going to be really weird so here's an unofficial knife album that's more traditional just in case'

really only Silent Shout was like what I'm thinking of though, the old stuff is this whole other kind of kitsch

O

Oakie-Dokie

recently I ran into a Canadian pop-rock band called Mariana's Trench, and...
omgg
listen to this

LupusFamilia

Brother of the Dead
rediscovered my childhood music, whats mainly 2000s alt rock and a few pop pieces. especially Lenny kravitz, fly away.

Yumus

Remember; Wherever you go, there you are.
TV on the Radio, they had one song ("DLZ") that was on Breaking Bad which got me into them

Pandox_Paradox

It looks like a stick figure wearing sunglasses