• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your shoe size?

T

Tewin Follow

Re: Gay sex...

Goddamnit, I wanted this to be about gay sex.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

13w.
...I'm tall, but not NBA-tall, so I guess I have big feet.

Adelin

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

o_O What makes you think i get turned on by big feet?!
You were like "wow" in your reply, so...

Oh wait, never mind. I see you prefer dogs. ^_^;

Adelin

You were like "wow" in your reply, so...

Oh wait, never mind. I see you prefer dogs. ^_^;

Except alien looking ones like chihuahua's. ;D

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

greg-the-fox

As do I.
I also have narrow feet. Well compared to most guys. Most shoes are always in wide sizes a lot.
That I find anyway, unless I want to order more costly shoes online.

I have slightly wide feet I think. Vans canvas shoes fit me like a glove <3 I hate Converse (Chucks) because they're made for people with really narrow and long feet... They're so narrow they give me blisters on my pinky toes and yet they're too long D: Why does everyone love them so much, they're awful and look awful too :/

Zhael

I Just Say F.U.N.

8 1/2 Mens.

Trust me, you'd forget that if you "saw" me :3 Shoe size = misleading.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

I have slightly wide feet I think. Vans canvas shoes fit me like a glove <3 I hate Converse (Chucks) because they're made for people with really narrow and long feet... They're so narrow they give me blisters on my pinky toes and yet they're too long D: Why does everyone love them so much, they're awful and look awful too :/
Because they're expensive.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

Really? On the other hand Vans are like $40. When I walk into the Vans store I'm like a kid in a candy shop. So many preeeety colors :3 I'm such a shoefag
I'd like to say that's expensive too, but I paid $45 for a pair of leather boots and somewhere around there for a pair of reasonably nice sneakers, so...

I

Issashu

11.5 US (45-46 EU)
6'1 height

Pretty much standard from what I see as replies...I wonder why in shops everything (clothes mostly) is made only in small sizes then oO

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Goddamnit, I wanted this to be about gay sex.

There's another topic about gay sex. Or go write some. You faggot lover >:[

And 45, EU.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned

Compared to the $100+ running/basketball shoes at Foot Locker, I'd say it's not.
But those are athletic shoes. You're only supposed to wear them for the applicable sport. It's just that some stupid people wear them 24/7. :V

T

Tewin Follow

Or go write some. You faggot lover >:[

And 45, EU.

I'm going to have to! I can't even find gay sex on a furry forum? For shame, guys.

I don't know EU/US shoe sizes.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.

11 UK sizing.