• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats your weirdest fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinberry

i won't laugh
my kid wears diapers

he's 1.5 years old

Blacknova

Fetish hm.. Well, I don't know if being REALLy big on cuddles counts..
Can't beat a good cuddle.. EVER.. Cuddles always.. whenever possible!
Including before, during and after!

kitetsu

pissy esoteric
coffinberry said:
i won't laugh
my kid wears diapers

he's 1.5 years old

My big bro wore diapers till he was 6. 8)

Let's see... I've got a thing for autopomorphs and aeropomorphs... Kind of trying out object anthropomorphs, like food and utensils... I get boners for goo-girls... I like fem-dom relationships where the hubby is the missus...

Sorry, i'm fresh out. I've got a lot of kinks, but i can't think of one that weirds me out.

sedric

Waterproof gear, in rubber, PVC or more recently nylon. Y'know the current FA banner with Fender in a raincoat? Hot as fuck

To date I'm one of only two furries I've ever encountered who're actually into this stuff

sedric

TundraWolfBlade said:
I love to be dominated...and my vore fettish...cant decide between the two.
the vore is definitely your weirdest fetish. Submission is age-old, and honestly these days I think most people have dabbled a little in this or some other aspect of BDSM. Vore, whether you're the eater or the eaten, is still pretty out-there

coffinberry

i did not know this was a legit fetish but my friend sent me a chart about it
i enjoy and get turned on by watching a man's foot in a gas pedal in a car

Janglur

Giving/receiving pawjobs.

Blacknova said:
Fetish hm.. Well, I don't know if being REALLy big on cuddles counts..
Can't beat a good cuddle.. EVER.. Cuddles always.. whenever possible!
Including before, during and after!

Anything can be a fetish, if it makes you super horny.
Hell cream cheese could be a fetish XD

My fetishes hummmmmm... Id have to say BDSM in general I am BIG on the whole dominatrix thing, feet
(I only like have my feet worshiped... I don't like feet in my face... lol kiss mine but I ain't, not, never touchin no ones XD)
Thing that have a forceful nature to it (like rape, feeding, enema, licking, humiliating) Oh and, leather and PVC fetish wears...
OK that's favorite fetishes, I couldn't pick just one:p... Violent vore is damn hot too...
I guess I'm a little twisted:p

coffinberry said:
i did not know this was a legit fetish but my friend sent me a chart about it
i enjoy and get turned on by watching a man's foot in a gas pedal in a car

He he he he, that is really weird, and specific. I cant say Iv ever heard of it.

Dr.Wilopolis

Tarai~ Tarai~ Tarai~!
>.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< You know... I REALLY don't know any of my own fetishes. I've never really seen all of them. So, can't really say... Though, I like a few, I'm just not sure of all of them yet.

Leahtaur

Is it considered having a foot fetish if you only like to be on the receiving end? :p

Dr.Wilopolis

Tarai~ Tarai~ Tarai~!
^Yeah, it is.

Aikon

All fetishes seem kinda weird the way I see it, if only because there's no official explanation behind them. Leather, breast, and foot fetishes seem the be the most common.

Mine is one of those odd, above and beyond the call of duty, fetishes. I have this thing for women wearing shoes from the 80's, even 80's clothes in general. I always did growing up as well (in the 80s of course). Women wearing newer style shoes and clothing don't interest me though. And I don't have a "foot" fetish, I think feet are nasty. *shrug*

J

Jelly

kitetsu said:
aeropomorphs

Whassat?

I like male and female skunk-people who walk upright, dress in human clothes, and speak in mockery of humanity...

...eh, who am I kidding, I hate that shit. :oops:

My weirdest fetish I will not tell, but I have a thing for short-haired women...and extremely androgynous people...also "traps."

greg-the-fox

I used to have a fetish for female urination. :shock: It's disgusting I know, I don't really have it anymore... Now I have a thing for really really fluffy tails :3 I love them sooo much! It's part of the reason why I'm a fox.

crimsonwolf90

Next subj... I mean, customer!
hmmm, I don't really have any weird fetishes...the only fetish I know of having is collar and leash...that's about it...or at least, that's what I know about.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.