• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats your weirdest fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.. so many.. Here we go:

1. Domination (I'm the submissive type)
2. Licking/biting (oh, the biting...)
3. Collar/leash (they feel nice and I look damn good in a collar)
4. Having someone role-play as my older brother. (I have no idea on this one.. it's just a wierd turn-on. I'm an only child, maybe that has something to do with it.)

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Peking

I love long-haired men way too much. I could NEVER date a guy with short hair. This is my strongest and maybe weirdest fetish.

I also love tall and muscular women. Female bodybuilders are hot. ._.

(I´m bisexual.)

Emberlyn

I have a lot but the ones I'm actually willing to tell complete strangers...

1. Gothic clothes and styles.
2. Ageplay.
3. Feminization of males.
4. Bondage.

The first 3 are why I'm insanely into EGL (Elegant Gothic Lolita). So HAWT. <3

Um... I like to be dressed up as a clown, tied up, and slapped with a fish XD Just kidding

My fetishes are rather tame really. A couple of the biggest turn-ons for me is the hair tossing thing that women do (especially women with long hair) and JGF (Just Got F*cked) hair =3

greg-the-fox said:
darkcobalt86 said:
My fetishes are rather tame really. A couple of the biggest turn-ons for me is the hair tossing thing that women do (especially women with long hair)

What straight guy isn't turned on by that? Girls do that for a reason.
If I had to guess, men that like really short hair X3

Dr.Wilopolis

Tarai~ Tarai~ Tarai~!
phoxxz said:
I have a major medical fetish. sort of tied into bondage (no pun intended, lol)

Needles, medical exams, tools, blood the whole deal. Being tied down for medical exams is a plus lol.

And that bondagey/latex stereotypical sexy nurse outfit is amazing. I love it.

For some reason that red hospital cross just makes me wild. I have buttons that I made into barrettes of the little medical cross.

I plan on getting a tattoo of it in some variation on my wrist someday :3

That's... intriguing? ._. Wow, never thought of that one... Well... some guys like Nurses (the dirty ones, personally, I'm not really into the 'kinky nurse'. It's a bit too old, and I have a deep respect for nurses.) But a full-blown medical/bondage fetish?

Also, to darkdoomer: Yes, it does.

My weirdest fetish would most probably be you. Because you made this sexual piece of a thread.

Tails. I am so deeply into tails...
:]~
oh and sandslash quills in me
BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY KIDDO'S

balt-lightning said:
My weirdest fetish would most probably be you. Because you made this sexual piece of a thread.

Oh gawd, tails! X3 I like big fluffy tails. It would be so awesome to have one =3

greg-the-fox

darkcobalt86 said:
balt-lightning said:

Oh gawd, tails! X3 I like big fluffy tails. It would be so awesome to have one =3

*Drools* Me too. Fluffy tails are so sexy!

Sui

Pissing, feel free to flame me.
But odd thing is that I rather to be the giving one than the receiving one.

Sui

Pissing, feel free to flame me.
But odd thing is that I rather to be the giving one than the receiving one.

Thanks to someone up there, I remembered some more.
Wings. Demon wings. Chains and leather , whole dominatrix thing
demons too

oh god.

TayMonkey

sedric said:
Waterproof gear, in rubber, PVC or more recently nylon. Y'know the current FA banner with Fender in a raincoat? Hot as fuck

To date I'm one of only two furries I've ever encountered who're actually into this stuff

The very first person I thought of when I saw it...........go ahead and guess who it was ;)

Andromalius

Umm... o.o|l'

I have a thing for pudge on furs. Not really huge, just pooky.

Also gots a thing for clean anal vore. No micro/macro either, I mean to actual scale. *Winces*

Unbirthing, once again, full scale. And none of that changing the person to an unborn. (That just doesn't make sense. o.0 )

And I also has a thing for slender male types. Doesn't have to be really girly, but it's a bonus. But only to some extent. Like panties... ._.|l' *Is waiting to be shot for being inscrutably bizarre*

I dunno why I had to mention that stuff, but I just... Sometimes it's relieving to get it off one's shoulders like some of you have.

ambrosia333

Oooh I gots lotsa fetishes. Long hair on men, biting, leather (the smell and the feel of it), rape fantasy, furres, bondage, spanking, ponyplay.....
oh and kilts (sooo sexeh!!! my hunni has one <3)
I guess the wierdest one is whichever you think it is, cuz wierd means something different to everyone.

Carbon

I have a vore thing like you wouldn't believe. Screw eating whole, I want to like, eat off someone's arm as they cry and hump me. :<

Dead-Zero

i got one more, which is wierdly enouph, to people doing mass murder... yea i guess im a freak.

I think its pretty hot that to people are more than willing to kill themselves for eachother.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Carbon said:
I have a vore thing like you wouldn't believe. Screw eating whole, I want to like, eat off someone's arm as they cry and hump me. :<

Thats hard vore... argh the mere merntion of vore gets me horny nad my dad just called me up to talk...reallly bad timing...

Bein whipped..* shudders.* Oh...man that feels good..in a way.

JerJer

JerJer FukkaBitch ToigaBurr
hmmm...too many to name...dunno what to name so I will say this coz alot of people seem to be against it, small penis, not large hyper, tiny, alittle under or around average

yeah I know, its not very wierd but oh well, couldn't pick one

I could say master/pet instead, spanking and such

Status
Not open for further replies.