• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats your weirdest fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanKeith

I'm Not Regret
I like fire. Fire elemental creatures, like phoenixes, make my pants wet. Especially if they're really, really fiery.

ClearlyVegex

Banned
Banned
TundraWolfBlade said:
Carbon said:
I have a vore thing like you wouldn't believe. Screw eating whole, I want to like, eat off someone's arm as they cry and hump me. :<

Thats hard vore... argh the mere merntion of vore gets me horny nad my dad just called me up to talk...reallly bad timing...

Bein whipped..* shudders.* Oh...man that feels good..in a way.

You have some serious problems going on there man Q__o

wolfclaw said:
hmmm...too many to name...dunno what to name so I will say this coz alot of people seem to be against it, small penis, not large hyper, tiny, alittle under or around average

yeah I know, its not very wierd but oh well, couldn't pick one

I could say master/pet instead, spanking and such

Hm..I think I could be a pet... I'm not sure. I've never tried it.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
ClearlyVegex said:
TundraWolfBlade said:
Carbon said:
I have a vore thing like you wouldn't believe. Screw eating whole, I want to like, eat off someone's arm as they cry and hump me. :<

Thats hard vore... argh the mere merntion of vore gets me horny nad my dad just called me up to talk...reallly bad timing...

IM sure everyone has there own problems.

HaTcH said:
Most recently, I get turned on, so to say, by collars :3

Otherwise, weirdest fetish is underwear choice X3

Haha. I can relate. Boxers=happy, unending joy. I have absolutely no idea why, especially given the more revealing choices...

TundraWolfBlade said:
IM sure everyone has there own problems.

I second this out of personal experience. *nods*

ClearlyVegex

Banned
Banned
Maybe I'm just a crazy beatnik and don't want to have all that jive fetish messin' with my head :)

ClearlyVegex said:
Maybe I'm just a crazy beatnik and don't want to have all that jive fetish messin' with my head :)

Oh, shush, you opposite-sex-loving, incredibly-suave-hair-having, wolfy-type person, you!

I waggle my tongue at you and conjecture that your flyswatter is weak and sticky!

Angrhiel

Girls with glasses... o_o
That's as weird as it can go :B
Unless you count furries as a fetish â—• â—¡ â—•

phoxxz

The freakin' corsky
That's... intriguing? ._. Wow, never thought of that one... Well... some guys like Nurses (the dirty ones, personally, I'm not really into the 'kinky nurse'. It's a bit too old, and I have a deep respect for nurses.) But a full-blown medical/bondage fetish?

haha I suppose I made it sound pretty extreme. I'm not that maniacal about it. I too have a respect for nurses - I have many in my family. I think its more the outfit and that damned red cross XD

But basically yeah. Blood is pretty sexy to me, an unwilling examination, and hypodermic needles. Now, I wouldn't go around stabbing myself with needles because I think they're sexy. lol They just look sexy.

I think having my blood drawn alot contributed. If you've ever watched them take blood using the Vacutainer (google it) system, your blood just like SHOOTS out like a water gun, its crazy.

not sure if this counts as a fetish or a fantasy, but the thought of being captured then tortured and raped by a Black Spiral Dancer (eeeeeevil werewolves in the game Werewolf: The Apocalypse) always gets me hot.

Acorndeer

Pantless boys in oversized t-shirts o.o
Bare necks, and the ever so common BOOBIES! Then... I don't know if it has a name but for some reason large curving surfaces like airplanes and cars are sort of appealing, giant robots depending of design XD And then I'm out of fetishes.

I'm too vanilla to be interesting that way.

sedric

massive multi-person reply post!

darkcobalt86 said:
Um... I like to be dressed up as a clown, tied up, and slapped with a fish XD Just kidding
In a journal entry on fetishes I posited the idea of someone being turned on by being flogged by a clown wielding a bratwurst whilst Hassidic Jews look on disapprovingly. I'm still proud of that slice of the bizarre

Sui said:
Pissing, feel free to flame me.
But odd thing is that I rather to be the giving one than the receiving one.
You know you're the second fur I've seen express embarrassment about being into watersports. I don't really think it's a big thing in this day and age

Incidentally it was furry that introduced me to watersports, in a story called "Twenty Minute Break" by Jason "The Night Cat" Palmer. That seems a long time ago now, which I guess it is as it's creeping up on eight or nine years

TayMonkey said:
The very first person I thought of when I saw it...........go ahead and guess who it was ;)
Don Rickles?

Andromalius said:
I dunno why I had to mention that stuff, but I just... Sometimes it's relieving to get it off one's shoulders like some of you have.
I take a certain pleasure in confessing to my weirdnesses. Why do I do this? Who knows?

Carbon

ClearlyVegex said:
TundraWolfBlade said:
Carbon said:

Who, me or him?

I guess along the lines I should add how I want to disect things, or vivisect them. Like my partners (in crime).

Everything else is mediocre and already mentioned. :>

Don Quixote said:
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Come on, you knew it was coming.

I love how you joined to post that.

You're only post, and its bloody winrar~<3

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
ClearlyVegex said:
I like girls, which is the GROSSEST fetish in the furry fandom :)

Then I must be an immensly disgusting creature, cause I dig cute nerdy girls (age 21ish), love their shoulders and necks, glasses are a must... I also have a thing for a girls hair...

sedric said:
massive multi-person reply post!

darkcobalt86 said:
Um... I like to be dressed up as a clown, tied up, and slapped with a fish XD Just kidding
In a journal entry on fetishes I posited the idea of someone being turned on by being flogged by a clown wielding a bratwurst whilst Hassidic Jews look on disapprovingly. I'm still proud of that slice of the bizarre
Holy crap that is a bizarre slice of genius! XD I like to hear stuff like that. It amuses me =3

Oni

garra said:
Oni said:
My avatar is something which is part of my fetish. ^.^
Tuxedos?

Now, my primary fetishes aren't this hard to guess simply to the fact I'm signed up here I guess :p
*grins*

Yes formalwear and anthropomorphic animals are high on my list of arousing things. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.