• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your zodiac sign?

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
What other calanders are there? While I don't believe in such things it peaks my interests.

Egyptian (both decan and Grecian influenced), Aztec, Mayan, and Celtic

As for mine, I'm an Aries.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
All hail Scorpio/

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
We're also doing Chinese zodiac? I was born in the year boar. I'm a boar ram person.

Last edited:

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
my chinese zodiac is the Ox. family celebrates and talks about it more than normal zodiac signs for some reason

well, the desctiption is fairly accurate. Not just pure nonsence like with the virgo -.-

Chevelle

Captain Fluffy Fox
Pisces. I like it and I think it's traits suit me for the most part. :) I'm not as emotional as I used to be though. I just hold things back better now lol

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I'm an Aries. I think it's pretty accurate, though I don't buy into it myself. Aaaand Chinese, I think.. I'm a snake, if I recall.

Snekram.

Alpha_Wolph

Moved to another account
Oh so we're in Chinese zodiacs now?
Lemme just say something real qui-
DRAGON FOR THE WIN!

Terror-Run

Capricorn - and water horse. (oddly matching actually)

Come on guys, If you're going to add the Chinese sign, gotta add the element too :D

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Aries=fire Boar=wood

Make PERFECT sense! I love the zodiac cause everything about it is true for me. I even read the boar's zodiac about how it loves chocolate after dinner. That's me. Obviously fire is a badass element too. Wood to keep the fire going too? Ah yush!

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
It's the dawning of the age of Aquarius~

I'm an Aquarius. And if we're talking Chinese zodiac, I'm a Horse. I wonder if anyone here is taking into account when Chinese New Year actually is? I mean, if we're going by the western calender then I guess I'm a Goat/Ram, but technically my birthday comes before the CNY.

Alpha_Wolph

Moved to another account
Aries=fire Boar=wood

Make PERFECT sense! I love the zodiac cause everything about it is true for me. I even read the boar's zodiac about how it loves chocolate after dinner. That's me. Obviously fire is a badass element too. Wood to keep the fire going too? Ah yush!
So you burn yourself to stay warm? ._.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Western: Aries
Chinese: Tiger. Fire elemental, apparently compatible with dragons but not their monkey friends.
Tamrielic: The Mage. Coincidentally, I pick this birthsign in Oblivion.

Looking at the traits of the former two, I'd say it's kinda correct.

Last edited:

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
European horoscope: Aries sun, Pisces moon
Chinese zodiac: Metal Horse
Native American: Hawk/Eagle

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Taurus, and holy crap WolfNight. Sugar high, sleep deprived or off the meds? :c
More like off the sopor slime.

F

FangWarrior

I'm a Libra, Aries rising, with a Scorpio moon. (Look it up!) Born on September 30th

as for me, I'm interested in astrology. I have a book on it, quite interesting stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: