• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's your Zodiac?

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
Not sure if this topic has been done before, more then likely it has, regardless I felt like asking.

For me I'm a Taurus with Virgo rising. My Chinese sign is the Wood Ox born in the hour of the Sheep/Goat.

God I'm such an Astrology nerd...

To find your Rising sign click here and go to the bottom of the page.

To find your Chinese sign and hour click here.

Both require that you know the time of your birth.

Last edited:

Mizuhana Kositeru

Made in Heaven
I am a Pisces, oh yes! Ever the intuitive fishy, supposedly. Also, I was born in the year of the Dragon--hear me gurgle and roar! Or...something like that, heheh.

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
My sun's in Leo, my moon's in Scorpio, which apparently makes me mad, bad and dangerous to know. Heh. And I'm a wood Tiger in Chinese astrology, the double felinity probably explaining why I'm a cat person . . . if you believe in this nonsense ;)

Ashkihyena

Back off man, I'm a scientist
I'm not sure if I have anything added to it, but heh, I'm Taurus, kinda fits I think.

Ashkihyena

Back off man, I'm a scientist

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
You've got to be shitting me.

Where's my fucking razor blades?

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
I'm Aquarius.
The two water carriers. Symbol of Air, lead by Uranus... Something like that. <(o_O)^

Born in the year of the Horse.
I've just checked and according to one website:
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.

Pretty much all of that's wrong. <(¬_¬)>

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I'm a Libra, which suits me so well. I keep a good balance in everything in my life and I'm very indecisive! Why do you think I ended up with red eyes on my conbadge?

Oh, and I'm an Air sign. So that must mean I'm an airhead!
Which means that the hair ontop of my head it sooo soft, that it's like air!

Last edited:

Bambi

Scorpio; god I love it.

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Well if you're interested I found some sites that can help ya find out. =3

Adding them to my first post for easy finding.

Ok, so I'm a Gemini with a Libra Ascendant.

With such an Ascendant, your behavior is perceived by others as sentimental, charming, polite, delicate, refined, honest, pacifist, impartial, distinguished, light, romantic, cultivated, likeable, well-kept, perfectionist, attentive, soft, calm, ordered, wordling, artist, aesthete, tolerant, lenient, sociable, seductive, elegant, nice, respectful, balanced, but you can also appear as hesitant, weak, weak-willed, egoistic, fragile, undecided, timorous, indolent, cold or even insensitive.

...pretty spot on, I feel. I'm sure there's plenty on the forums that will aree with the "you can also appear" part very much. So do I, now that I think about it. I can be an insensitive bitch when I feel like it.

And a Wood Dragon born in the hour of the Sheep/Goat if I read that page correctly.

Last edited:

Diego117

ALLLBATROSSSSS!!!
I'm a Capricorn with a Pisces Ascendant. And their descriptions fit me well.

According to the Chinese Zodiac, my inner animal is the Ox, my secret animal is the Snake, and my element is water if I read that right.

Cornelius

Shadow Blade
Sagittarius with Taurus as it's ascendant.