• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When did I say that?

Liberonscien

Premise: You are a person with memory problems. You assume the poster above you is you. You obviously don't remember posting the thing above you so try to figure out what is going on. You can't remember anything past the person above you so try to figure out how to remember what is going on.

Player one: I don't remember having amnesia. What's going on here?
Player two: I have amnesia? When did that happen?
Player three, not remembering what player one said: I don't remember getting amnesia. Maybe it happened recently?
Player four, not remembering what player two said: Maybe what happened recently?

And so on and so forth.

Cyanomega

I never started this forum game. Did I black out again? I mean, I'm kind of hung over but I don't think I drank that much. Damn, I have work at 5:30 am tomorrow. Guess I better sober up and have a good meal.

Liberonscien

I never started this forum game. Did I black out again? I mean, I'm kind of hung over but I don't think I drank that much. Damn, I have work at 5:30 am tomorrow. Guess I better sober up and have a good meal.
I don't remember saying that nor do I remember having anything to drink earlier. Did I get that drunk? Huh... That is worrying.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
What did I say? I didn't get naked or or do anything stupid, did I?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I'm not stalking you. Who are YOU?!

Liberonscien

Make up? I've never worn makeup before except that one time! When did I say that?

Liberonscien

Quote what?

(Also, you're supposed to ignore the previous posts.)