• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

when did you know you were a furry or otherkin or furbaby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Probably at the same time I found out that I'm a Magic the Gathering player inside.
Which is never.

Kazooie

Crusader for Cute
When I was ~13, I was convinced that I was a dragon in spirit. Started saying "gotta love dragons" to goddamn everyone. Told my sister, one day, that I was only attracted to dragons. Enthusiastically told my best friend about my ~*dragon spirit guide*~.

Then the hormones subsided. All that's left now are the occasional pangs of gigglecringe.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I truly realized I was a furry when lame-ass trolls tried to make fake accounts and bother the forums for a lame excuse of a giggle. Only furries could attract that level of shit-tier drama mongering.

Joey

I truly realized I was a furry when lame-ass trolls tried to make fake accounts and bother the forums for a lame excuse of a giggle. Only furries could attract that level of shit-tier drama mongering.

lol yeah, pretty much this

S

Sar

I'm a fan of artwork featuring anthropomorphic animal characters and I can't wait for all your cringe-worthy responses to this thread.

Xevvy

Gregarious Gremlin
Shit I dunno, 2007 maybe? Around the time I started browsing a certain imageboard which will remain unnamed and noticed furry pictures. Now it's basically all I'm attracted to. Furries have ruined my life :)

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I blame SEGA.

Goddamn Sonic Unleashed...

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
When I was institutionalized for believing I was an infant dragon who liked to wear quartz-lined diapers and dance in the streets while listening to Enya.

Benji

HOMO CRUSADER o.O
i knew i was a furbaby pretty much ever since i was born. when did everyone else find out that they were fur inside?

Dunno about anyone else, but I keep my fur on the outside...

loved cartoon anthros -> loved adult anthros -> here I am now

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I've been a furry since as long as i can remember, even having furry dreams as a kid. Even though i thought about furry stuff for a long while when i first heard about furries it was from triple A grade twats on a forum who put me off furries. But then in school we were doing a thing on aboriginal artwork and the word anthro came up a lot, "O SHIT das dem things i like", and from searching that it led me to good artwork and decent furries, then i realised i was a furry all along.

A

Abbi Normal

I thought "furbaby" was what people who don't plan to have kids sarcastically call their pets?

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Fur inside? I...What?

and what the hell is a "furbaby"?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I am commander Shepard and I approve of this thread.

Baby fur.

So this guy's saying he had a fetish for acting like a baby...when he was a baby? W...WHAT!?

Kidkaboozle

I kinda want to ask what a furbaby is...but I kind don't...

I always liked cartoons and movies and stuff whith anthros since I was a kid, I dunno. And then I hit puberty, it became a sexual thing, I thought I was just being a weird ass teenager, found the furry fandom, liked it, became an adult, and realized I'm just a gay perverted freak of nature. Yay, look at what a special snowflake I am mommy!

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
I knew I was a fur babby at the tender age of three. As I sat watching Winnie the Pooh smearing his face with sticky goodness from his honey jar I got my first fur babby boner. At that time, I knew it was my destiny to pretend I was a well-endowed fox who shits in diapers for the rest of my life.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
it's not a fetish

it's a lifestyle

stop oppressing me

Hey! We all want to shit our pants while suckling "breastmilk" from mommy's special nipple but don't call it a lifestyle and don't pretend it's right goddamnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.