• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

when did you know you were a furry or otherkin or furbaby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Since I was a kid I used to masturbate a lot to animal and anthro cartoons. Later in 2005 I noticed that I was not the only person with such affinity, and I discovered that the words was "furry".

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
i think you are confusing mommy and daddy

If i can be a 36 year old baby a man in a dress can be my mommy. You're a furry for christ's sake, you should know how to roleplay. :rolleyes:

Joey

ince I was a kid I used to masturbate a lot to animal and anthro cartoons. Later in 2005 I noticed that I was not the only person with such affinity, and I discovered that the words was "furry".

Nah I think you're just a zoophile. :V

Last edited:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I knew I'm a dragon when I started to grow scales!

Ok it was a rash SHUT UP IT STILL COUNTS!!

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I knew I'm a dragon when I started to grow scales!

Ok it was a rash SHUT UP IT STILL COUNTS!!

So i guess signing up for furry websites then was a rash decision...

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I don't know why I continued reading the responses in this thread...I think I am done with the internet for today.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
ugh! you enjoy animal cock, you disgust me

Quote the phrase where I stated to like the genitals of the animals. Oh true, once again you totally lack the evidence to support your affirmations.

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
Since I was a kid I used to masturbate a lot to animal and anthro cartoons. Later in 2005 I noticed that I was not the only person with such affinity, and I discovered that the words was "furry".

I wish I had stopped reading a whole page ago.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
I KNEW IT :V

Altering other people's posts when quoting them is against the rules. Dont bother in editing your post, I took screenshots and already reported you two.

Benji

HOMO CRUSADER o.O
...I can't wait for all your cringe-worthy responses to this thread.

Post #7 called it! And it only took two pages to get quite cringeworthy. That's a new record since I joined. Bravo, good fur-fellows. Bravo.

Jabberwocky

bitch where
Post #7 called it! And it only took two pages to get quite cringeworthy. That's a new record since I joined. Bravo, good fur-fellows. Bravo.

welcome to FAF!
but trust me, there has been so much better and I hope you can stick around to witness it.

Benji

HOMO CRUSADER o.O
welcome to FAF!
but trust me, there has been so much better and I hope you can stick around to witness it.

I have bags of popcorn just waiting to be broken out for that occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.