• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When inanimate objects attack!

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
i dont have a dick and that still made me cringe >.<

TundraWolfBlade said:
how about getting hit dead center in the dick with a power cord?

*falls over laughing*

Sorry but

*falls over laughing again*

thats better then guy getting hit in the cock wit h foot balll

i got hit in the nuts once with a brass doorknob...>_> my cousin threw it at me cuz he was a dork way back then.

um also when i was like 2 or possibly 3 (cant remember age atm) i was playing hide and seek with my dad with the lights out using a new walkie talkie set he had bought for me and i was trying to find him based on clues he was giving me and well...i tripped in my bedroom on something i cant remember cuz it was dark and i was just a toddler yah know? i tripped and bashed my chin on my toybox and had to get stitches. i still have the scar to this day right below my lip though my beard covers it now.

another time i was walking down the stairs outside my aunts house and slipped on what i would later find out to be shampoo (dorky cousin again >_> ) and fell and hit my chin again and had to get stitches again and still have a scar from that under my chin to this day as well.....point is i get attacked by junk on the floor a lot it seems. sometimes resulting in a trip to the hospital to get stitches on my chin...

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
i agree =P

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
sateva9822 said:
TundraWolfBlade said:
how about getting hit dead center in the dick with a power cord?

*falls over laughing*

Sorry but

*falls over laughing again*

thats better then guy getting hit in the cock wit h foot balll

Got hit in the below the belt area witha a soccer ball... 4 times...* quivers.* and they wonder why i dont play sport.s

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
4 times in a row?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
One time when I was little, the wind blew the door open and knocked out my 2 front teeth completely. Thank goodness for advanced dental technology, you can't even tell.

Rebel-lion

I dropped a sculpting tool while seating down to a bit of sculpting and for some strange reason I reacted by trying to catch it between my thighs it did not end well

there was enough time when I was seating down on the floor in my living room with my back against the wall when suddenly the mirror that was hanging above me smashed to the ground covering me and the floor in glass I got away with out a scratch

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
TundraWolfBlade said:
Got hit in the below the belt area witha a soccer ball... 4 times...* quivers.* and they wonder why i dont play sport.s

Pussy. You get back up and wack 'em one.
Junior level soccer has more contact than most people think.

I keep stubbing and im sure ive broken one of my toes on a new bedframe....and lo and behold, my boyfriend did the same thing too.

Not to mention banging my head on doorways, or being attacked by beads

When I first saw this topic it made me think of the rape prevention condom. But anyways....

My rose bush attacks me everytime I get in the car. Not to mention the shelf we have that stuff randomly falls off of.... usually right when I'm under it... Some practical joker of a ghost... My wife says it's what the sock monster does with it's free time.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
I was a whacky kid with too much energy at school. As a result, a number of times plant pots fell on my head from shelves and drawers of all kinds, usually breaking apart and showering me with dirt all over.
But it was all good, my frontal lobe and temple armor was strong.

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
i was struck by a car while walking home from school....not pleasant =(

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
lets see if i can remember some stuff...

1. got kicked in the nuts playing dodgeball too many times to count.
2. got electuted trying to hook up my 360(not a very pleasent experience)
3. does falling off your chair 50 times in the past month count?

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
Arbiter said:
3. does falling off your chair 50 times in the past month count?

how'd u manage to pull that off? lol

Arbiter

i like to lean back in my chair alot:D

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
does the chair fall on top of u when u fall? =P

Arbiter

no, thank god it doesn't. that would be messed up if it did XD

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
ah a mighty chair of doom!

Whirlaxis

my 6-year-old paranoia used to be of dolls O.O

recently, stairs >.<

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
It started with my 11th grade English Notebook. I actually started to write several novels in there. After awhile, they started to write back to me asking when I was going to finish their stories. After awhile, I started to write conversations with them only to realize it was an Evil Demon Notebook. I didn't want to think of what it could have done; especially since I heard that that was the concept for the movie called "Stranger than Fiction".

Eventually it was revealed that a powerful dreadmage had used the notebook to make me write him into the world. I had to sacrifice the characters and their foils that I had created in order to get rid of him, but he was still there and merely taunted me. So no one could use the power of the Evil Demon Notebook for evil, I filled it up to give no more space; and instead of sealing it where some idiot-teenage-hero can unseal it, summon the dread mage and bring him into the world again; I burned it.

But otherwise; I've had my bicycle attack me and had to reenact the scene in Spider-man 2 where Peter is fighting with the supplies from the supply closet in the one building.

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
Ooooo......O.O

i have shopping carts at the grocery store attack me with their static shock

One time I was with my family sitting around a campfire. We were sitting with those kind of chairs that fold up so they're easy to store.

Anyways, we were roasting mallows and I thought it would be cool if I could suspend my mallow stick above the flame, that way I wouldn't have to hold it. So I tried to place it on a rock, and I turned to my cousin and said, "Watch this."

Next thing you know, my folding chair collapsed, and I fell into the fire, burning my right hand real good. The thing that makes this so funny is that my cousin thought I intended to do that, as I had just said to him a second before "watch this." It wasn't so funny to me tho, lal :p

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
thatz sad and funny at the same time

adding a comment 2 hours late to the fun thread (stupid class delayed it :x)

I have dangerous hobbies....
Lots of impacts with the ground (and other objects) while learning to snow board

playing with practice sock poi... well, any guy who does that knows what it feels like to have a high velocity solid object hit either in the head or the nuts.... I never get hit any where else =(

aside from that, I got nailed by a door today.... right in the middle of a step... straight to the forehead...

doors that swing out in tight hallways are mean!