• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When someone hates you

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
To be honest, I’m not sure why you’d make a thread asking for advice if you’re unwilling to take, or even consider, the tips given to you. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
It's not that. Please don't take me wrong. I already explained that, please go readd it again.

D

Dat Wolf

Sounds like you need a hug. Many aspects of life are horrible bullshit, But you get over it.
im good thx
Anecdotal evidence cannot be used (on its own) to prove a point. For example, I’ve never faced extreme ridicule from others. I have faced betrayal, as will everyone, but I’d overall say my experience with others has been a positive one. Furthermore, you’re sixteen. You’re still in high school. High schoolers aren’t a good representation of the entire population as a whole. Another thing to note is that culture varies significantly depending upon where you’re located. It’s not a one-size-fits-all type of world.

On a more professional note, it is very unhealthy to socially isolate yourself and think this way. Years and years of research done by psychologists has proven this time and time again. So, even if you feel this way, recommending toxic behavior to someone who is clearly unstable themselves, is not only morally unjust, but uneducated.
"toxic?" please this kid needs advice from someone who sees eye to eye, not some adult who dont give af

D

Dat Wolf

Listen Ivory I've been in your shoes, I AM in your shoes right now. I feel you on a personal level.

A

Aznig

im good thx

"toxic?" please this kid needs advice from someone who sees eye to eye, not some adult who dont give af

This “kid” needs advice from people that have spent years in medical school to earn their degrees so they can help people heal and grow. What he doesn’t need, is advice from an inexperienced person on the internet that has a toxic mindset. I’m sorry, but please don’t be promoting unhealthy ideas and lifestyles. It is objectively a poor way of viewing the world.

D

Dat Wolf

all this shit from "just open up and trust everyone" THIS is whats wrong with society ffs.
Kid just keep to yourself, fuckin a-holes wanna pat u on the head and say, "its all gonna be ok"

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
all this shit from "just open up and trust everyone" THIS is whats wrong with society ffs.
Kid just keep to yourself, fuckin a-holes wanna pat u on the head and say, "its all gonna be ok"
I beg you to calm down, i undertand perfectly how you feel and im asking them to stop but its gonna be harderif you keep being nervous

N

NightTripper

I think you know taht an observation like that could make jhim even more angry

I think you're absolutely right and that's why I find it so amusing.
Comes more from a place of mischief than maliciousness as I feel like anything could make him even more angry, which only tempts me further, but okay, I'll be "good".

I will pass on something I learned, oddly enough, as a teenager. You either learn to control your anger or it controls you.

I

Infrarednexus

493590641792516097.png

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
I think you're absolutely right and that's why I find it so amusing.
Comes more from a place of mischief than maliciousness as I feel like anything could make him even more angry, which only tempts me further, but okay, I'll be "good".

I will pass on something I learned, oddly enough, as a teenager. You either learn to control your anger or it controls you.
thanks

D

Dat Wolf

welp, this thread became a shitshow of adults not seeing eye to eye with a struggling kid. fucking beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.