• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When someone hates you

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
welp, this thread became a shitshow of adults not seeing eye to eye with a struggling kid. fucking beautiful
Maybe cause the adults have firsthand experience with his god awful attitude, fancy that. But no, you're totally right, context doesn't matter for shit.

A

Aznig

welp, this thread became a shitshow of adults not seeing eye to eye with a struggling kid. fucking beautiful

There are two sides to every story. Perhaps it is a kid refusing to see eye to eye with adults giving solid advice. It is also entirely possible, while I’m not explicitly implying anything, that the OP has been in the wrong repeatedly, yet constantly questions why people react to them the way they do. Just a thought.

D

Dat Wolf

Maybe cause the adults have firsthand experience with his god awful attitude, fancy that. But no, you're totally right, context doesn't matter for shit.
well fuck me! maybe he needs someone who is going thru the shithole high school is

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
There are two sides to every story. Perhaps it is a kid refusing to see eye to eye with adults giving solid advice. It is also entirely possible, while I’m not explicitly implying anything, that the OP has been in the wrong repeatedly, yet constantly questions why people react to them the way they do. Just a thought.
well fuck me! maybe he needs someone who is going thru the shithole high school is
Guys you both did something wrong.
Wolf, you are acting a bit too aggressive, i know how you feel but please try to remain cool. Is not worth it and some people here are only trying to make you even more mad. Try to listen to what they have to say and don't answer rudely.

Aznig, youre acting a bit too presumptuous. Yes you studied and you have more experience, ive no doubt in that but you can't judge taht way a person only because they are younger.

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
I've been there dude. High school can be rough. All us adults have experienced what you guys are going through right now so try listening to those of us who want to offer advice to help.
Its not that. I accept advice from everybody but you guys don't have to insult each other. I am the one that will decide what advice i will follow. Don't make the "best advice" competition

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
Please, we went off topic and we need to keep acting like normal people. Please stop insulting and fighting.

I mean... Insulting and fighting sounds like completely normal people behaviour to me

213f7bb606c38150fa57b7f9ff0d6bf1.png

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
Why do your personal relationships need to be public? As if the person you had a disagreement with is somehow in the wrong and you are totally innocent? Here's my advice, hash it out with them personally, don't make it a public issue, if you so truly worry about what they think of you. This crap is so juvenile.

Dongding

The sheep
I'm gonna throw my stupid hat in here and say maybe those things I told you to do, you should actually do IE:

"
I get it. And like I said it sounds like it was just a misunderstanding. So again, I apologize. But whether you mean to come off in an abrasive way and...[redacted] ...you're still unintentionally doing those things and the person or people you do it to have a right to be upset.

Like I said, people don't exist for your convenience so being considerate is always appreciated.
"

You have things you need to work on or this will never stop happening to you.

Last edited:
Having perspective from someone who’s experienced the 100% would be better in this situation. People who have already walked out the forest, can see more than the group of trees.
Having the big picture, helps see a situation from more perspectives.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
High school is hard, been there done that.

I don't know your situation entirely so I can't give specific advice, but I'd say to try contacting the friend, but don't harass them. Maybe you have a mutual friend who can foward a message to him? I'd limit myself to just one that would go along the lines of ''I'm sorry about what happened and would like to talk about it, once you feel ready give me a call/text me?'' and nothing else until you get a response. If there is a way to fix what you've done, try to: sometimes actions speak louder than words.

You've been speaking about rumors: how fast are they spreading? Of what nature are they? How accurate are they (are they half truth or complete bs?). These are aspects you should take into account when figuring out how to deal with it.

Sorry your thread turned into a dumpster fire btw. I guess some were bitter and others were trying to protect you from poor advice that would just mess you up more, but honestly you seem mature enough to make your own decisions, from the way you've been reacting.

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
High school is hard, been there done that.

I don't know your situation entirely so I can't give specific advice, but I'd say to try contacting the friend, but don't harass them. If there is a way to fix what you've done, try to: sometimes actions speak louder than words.

You've been speaking about rumors: how fast are they spreading? Of what nature are they? How accurate are they (are they half truth or complete bs?). These are aspects you should take into account when figuring out how to deal with it.

Sorry your thread turned into a dumpster fire btw. I guess some were bitter and others were trying to protect you from poor advice that would just mess you up more, but honestly you seem mature enough to make your own decisions, from the way you've been reacting.
Thanks ^^
Well i tried to know what kinds of rumors but that person didn't wanted to tell me. I only know that people talked shit about me in a server that i got banned from.

Status
Not open for further replies.