• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When taking a shower, do you use shampoo or soup first?

PaulShepherd

Hawt Dawg
Shampoo, because then it actually works for me and the cleansing formula, while soaping. So shampoo actually works, when you leave it for like half a minute.

Loki-Fox

''And then there were none''
wouldn;'t it be better if they fuzed shampoo and soap together? o-o? or am i and idiot ;B?

Nargle

HOOT
wouldn;'t it be better if they fuzed shampoo and soap together? o-o? or am i and idiot ;B?

They're pretty much the same thing, though shampoo has some extra stuff in it to make your hair healthy... soooo.. yeah X3

I just think some soaps smell better then my shampoo, like All Natural Peppermint soap! Way better then that "salon" smell =P

Soup.
First I condition my hair with some Cream of Mushroom and then I use some Cambell's Beef and Broccoli to exfoliate my pores before I bother with the shampoo.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
I soup first.

-Lucario-

I usually like to wash out my hair first with shampoo and then go on to cleaning off the rest of myself. After that, I usually enjoy a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup on my couch by a nice lit fire. Eating it in the shower can be a little frustrating, especially when the shower nozzle drips water into your soup, causing its hot goodness to splash onto you as well as causing the soup to cool down a bit. Not only that, sitting on that hard tile ground makes it a little bit more difficult to enjoy your soup, standing in the shower while eating your soup is a tad bit more annoying because holding onto that hot bowl for a long period of time can really burn your hands.

IWP

*insert something witty here*
I prefer to use vegetable soup while showering.

Absinthe

Consume in moderation
OH GOSH! I just realized that there is a typo in the title, and that's why you guys keep talking about soup! LOL!!

**Puts on dunce cap**

Maybe the title is too long, so I lose interest and click before I'm finished? XD

lol XD

Anyway for me, I always like to start off with a nice New England clam chowder scrub (feels really nice and it gets the pores nice and clean) before I shampoo.

In all honesty though I always shampoo and condition before I wash and shave and all that.

whiteskunk

I soup first. Usually cream of mushroom and rinse with veggie broth.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
I use body wash first so if i'm shampooing and get some in my eye i don't have to was through the pain.

Jashwa

OH GOSH! I just realized that there is a typo in the title, and that's why you guys keep talking about soup! LOL!!

**Puts on dunce cap**

Maybe the title is too long, so I lose interest and click before I'm finished? XD

Wow, you had a lot of posts here too lol.

Better late than never I guess :p.