• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When was the last time someone told you a story?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
When was the last time someone told you a story? Or you said one to someone? When was that time? Did you had fun or would you say you would have preferred something else?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
i told someone a story today at lunch, but honestly uttering the words "So let me tell you about Homestuck" in the year of our lord 2019 is a feat to be ashamed of.

Never be ashamed about that, or in the other way, let us both be ashamed xD

C

CrookedCroc

A couple of days ago an old friend of mine was telling me about how she broke her ankle during a hiking trip and how she had to be carried on top of a donkey all the way down the mountain.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
In a conversation with a friend about how Disney is ruining everything with live action remakes of all their movies, I ended up telling a friend of mine the original story of The Little Mermaid.

The Hans Christian Anderson version.

Not the Disney one.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
In a conversation with a friend about how Disney is ruining everything with live action remakes of all their movies, I ended up telling a friend of mine the original story of The Little Mermaid.

The Hans Christian Anderson version.

Not the Disney one.

He has some amazing stories; I especially like the one about the storks. Amazing stuff.

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
Oh this is quite some decades away. When I was a litte kid of 4 to 7 years, my father used to read aloud many storries for me. The fables of the Grimm Brothers, the folk tales of One Thousand and One Nights, the bible, Immanuel Kant's tracts about the categorical imperative and various Fantasy and Si-Fi novels. My Favourite was the Hobbit from JRR Tolkin. It always made me giggle hearing my father fail on pronouncing the various Elben names. But this times are long over and gone.

D

Deleted member 82554

I hear stories everyday, my whole life is a story, until it comes to an end, like all stories do.